Iran vs UAE post match ratings - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran vs UAE post match ratings

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 916 Posts
    Korea will play much more offensive than our previous opponents, which will gave us space for counter-attacks! I truly hope that Skocic will use Ghoddus for this Game (at least for the second half)!

Given the fact that Korea will be our toughest Test (on paper), i think that Skocic will bank on the experienced players. Therefore we will likely see the following Line-Up:

--------------Beiro-------------
    -------Kanaani--Shoja--------
    Moharami----------------Haysafi
    -----Ezzi---------Nour.-----------
    ARJ-------------------------Amiri
    ----Azmoun-------Taremi--------

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,972 Times in 3,342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Korea will play much more offensive than our previous opponents, which will gave us space for counter-attacks! I truly hope that Skocic will use Ghoddus for this Game (at least for the second half)!

Given the fact that Korea will be our toughest Test (on paper), i think that Skocic will bank on the experienced players. Therefore we will likely see the following Line-Up:

--------------Beiro-------------
    -------Kanaani--Shoja--------
    Moharami----------------Haysafi
    -----Ezzi---------Nour.-----------
    ARJ-------------------------Amiri
    ----Azmoun-------Taremi--------
    I would go with a 4231 : milmo, 2CB out of shoja kanaani and majid, moharami - ezza, Nour (will get exposed but we don't have alternatives) - taremi, Ghoddos, JB - Azmoun.

Gholi as supersub

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,220 Times in 7,890 Posts
    I see no reason to start ARJ.

---------------Beiro---------------

Moharrami-Kanani-Shoja-Hajsafi

-------Ezatolahi----Nourollahi

Gholizadeh----Ghoddos-----Taremi

---------------Azmoun-----------

He needs to just pick one of nourollahi/amiri. For next game Id probably pick nourollahi. The rest of the team is our best players so your best players should always play your hardest matches. Also playing ghoddos reduces creative burden on a technically crap nourollahi. He can just focus on running and making simple passes to either ezatolahi, the fullbacks, or ghoddos. Too much creative responsibility is ruining him.

Hajsafi I would start bc of his experiene and slight edge on club form to milad (this could change by next international break). With Son, Hwang, etc we will need experience and good 1v1 defensive skills, as well as speed. so there is case for milad but probably not right to bring him in cold. Dont think norafkan will fair well 1v1 with those guys.

For Subs I would bring amiri on no matter what in second half to give more energy. I would also consider Salmani sub for Ghoddos, Torabi for Gholizadeh. I personally would never sub taremi or azmoun unless they are physically unable to move.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 Times in 563 Posts
    Just came here to say how lucky we are to have Taremi. I saw him defending half the game. This guy's work rate is absolutely insane. He's actually third in distance covered in the Champion's league so far as a true striker. That shouldn't even be fathomable. What a brilliant player. IMO the best and most completely player we've ever had.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Farbod For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,875 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Iran_19 Jan, it’s the offensive side that gets fans frustrated. He had a really poor touch today and his passes were going nowhere. He’s a physically strong player and good defensively but because of the position he plays his offensive mistakes are seen quickly and often.
    His role in TM is different than Persepolis. He doesn't usually have the green light to play close to the box, he did it for only few min today, but he is more focussed on defensive duties, and interception. Sure, he play closer to the box than Saeid, because he has more offense in him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,933 Times in 1,949 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Farbod View Post
    Just came here to say how lucky we are to have Taremi. I saw him defending half the game. This guy's work rate is absolutely insane. He's actually third in distance covered in the Champion's league so far as a true striker. That shouldn't even be fathomable. What a brilliant player. IMO the best and most completely player we've ever had.
    Yes he’s really developed a lot and it all makes sense now why Carlos would play him so often, and why he’s dominating in Portugal. The fact that him and Azmoun work well together is such a blessing too
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    Beiranvand - 7.
    Moharrami - 8
    Kanani - 6
    Shoja - 6
    Noorafkan - 5
    Ezatolahi - 9.
    Nourollahi - 5
    Amiri - 5
    ARJ - 3
    Taremi - 7
    Azmoun -6
    Hajsafi -6
    Gholizadeh - 7
    Sarlak - 5
    Skokic - 2. No idea what fans see in him. Horrible performance again reliance on individuals. Someone explain what the actual tactics are? Why is no Ghoddos in this XI? too many question new manager needed for WC2022
    Dude what is your beef with Skocic. We are top of the table, no goals conceded and on a 10 game winning streak. Do you understand Iran is under extreme international pressure, sanctioned to insane economic thresholds, and no big name coach will be stupid enough to deal with the headaches that comes with IFF. We should thank our lucky stars we've come this far with Skocic and he is getting us results. On top of that, what a great image IFF would set by sacking a coach who is actually getting results?

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,875 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Amiri will start vs SK, there is no way he is benched. He will go with almost the same line up, probably Hajsafi instead of Norafkan, other than that i don't see him making other changes

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,220 Times in 7,890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    His role in TM is different than Persepolis. He doesn't usually have the green light to play close to the box, he did it for only few min today, but he is more focussed on defensive duties, and interception. Sure, he play closer to the box than Saeid, because he has more offense in him.
    I think we need him to have less offensive responsibility. I agree with you, energy, pressing, interceptions high up the field are his strength. Lets do something that allows him to show his strengths and minimize his weakness. His weakness objectively is football IQ, pass selection, beating press, controlling tempo. Ghoddos gives you all those 3 things and you can make equation easy for Ahmad, do your running and dirty work, make simple 5-10 yard passes to saeid or to ghoddos.

I know this means leave out amiri some games, imo that is not a knock on amiri. He is still TMs A4 so to speak, can use him in many different scenarios. In fact I dont mind him to start at LB vs SK. But we shouldnt sacrifice teams ability to create for the two star men just to include amiri and nourollahi. Technically and in terms of ball retention, pass selection that combo is just too weak.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 916 Posts
    In all honesty Taremi is a Level above all the other players, since he is in TM he creates incredible amount of chances. We lacked such a player for decades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Philosophy_King For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 252

You do not have permission to view the list of names.