Iran vs UAE post match ratings - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Iran vs UAE post match ratings

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    He's been on really poor form for Feyenoord since the Iraq game, and just based off of that shouldn't have started vs UAE since we have more in form players such as Gholizadeh.
    And overall he's never been one of our best/most consistent players. What I'm really trying to say here is that a player must have the personality as well as consistent good performances to be captain. Jahanbakhsh doesn't fit the bill yet when it comes to having enough strong performances for teammelli. Taremi would have been a better choice for captain in my opinion.
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    he's a really good team player but come on he's too sadeh to be the representative of team melli

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,422 Times in 3,686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theworldgamer View Post
    I think we should thank our stars Mehdi and Sardar and ARJ.

Can you actually highlight what the coach has done compared to two or three years ago?
    Funny how individual talent and brilliance was NOT the case under Wilmots' footballing regime, now all of a sudden it's individual talent and brilliance that's carrying us under Skocic's footballing regime.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theworldgamer View Post
    I think we should thank our stars Mehdi and Sardar and ARJ.

Can you actually highlight what the coach has done compared to two or three years ago?
    Actually doing decent substitutions for a start. Not losing his cool is also a good attribute. Believing that CQ left a good foundation is also another point (instead of completely revamping). People keep bringing up Yahya's name as a candidate...did he even show interest or acknowledge if he even wanted the position? Skocic is a decent coach, he is getting the job done and appears to be navigating the volatile waters of Iranian football well. Let him finish the job. He starts losing like Wilmots did, then he deserves to get sacked.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,446 Times in 2,722 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Good post. Credit where credit's due IA11 jan.

You are being fair, honest, down-to-earth and open-minded and not many would admit that or go against their own bias (not just in this forum, but IRL) which I 100% respect.
    Thanks. I've always been an ARJ fan and I still love his character and awesome personality... His games against Syria and Iraq were arguably his best two games to date for team melli, but I just don't think he meets the expectations given... I gave him the benefit of the doubt in Brighton since he was playing in a top league, but even now with Feyenoord he has also lost form and hasn't been performing well there either.

I don't think he should get dropped 100%, but I hope we can implement other guys and see how they play as well...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,044 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    ^ somehow he's not a fan of Ghoddos.
    Seriously man! He is a quality player specially in 2nd halfs when other team is tired . I mean we complain about brentford not giving him play time but even our own coach doesn't give him play time!

Don't get me wrong I have been supporting skocic from day one and will be supporting him until he is our NT manager .

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,516 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Seriously man! He is a quality player specially in 2nd halfs when other team is tired . I mean we complain about brentford not giving him play time but even our own coach doesn't give him play time!

Don't get me wrong I have been supporting skocic from day one and will be supporting him until he is our NT manager .
    let's see what he does in the SK game. If he doesn't get minutes, then we know for sure he doesn't like him
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    let's see what he does in the SK game. If he doesn't get minutes, then we know for sure he doesn't like him
    can we all agree that ghoddos needs to start the SK game?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbaizai For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,454 Times in 3,679 Posts
    Ghoddos may as well at some point decide to not show up anymore for TM and focus on his club career if he continue to warm the bench, and i won't blame him tbh.
    I mean he deserves to at least play few min per game.
    I know TM doesn't play with typical CAM, and he is not that fast off the winger but he can be useful the last 15/20 min of the game minimum.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,894 Times in 6,500 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaizai View Post
    can we all agree that ghoddos needs to start the SK game?
    Yes and I am not sure why he is not getting any playing time. We were lucky to get him and now this? I hope he is strong as any sane coach would have chosen him over many others for sure. But to be fair, maybe he is resting him?? let's see against S.K.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

16. The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Ghoddos may as well at some point decide to not show up anymore for TM and focus on his club career if he continue to warm the bench, and i won't blame him tbh.
    I mean he deserves to at least play few min per game.
    I know TM doesn't play with typical CAM, and he is not that fast off the winger but he can be useful the last 15/20 min of the game minimum.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    I believe Saman is only going to be used under Skocic if we are behind with 30 minutes to go or we are tied in a must win situation... He would take a Nourollahi or Amiri out and sub in Saman. He would start Nourollahi and Amiri to run all over the field and shore up our defense and support our offense, but if that does not work and we are behind by 60th minute, he would sub in Saman for his creativity, offensive skills, set pieces and shooting abilities.

If indeed that is the case and Skocic has communicated that to Saman, then I would not be feeling bad if I was Saman. I have a role and purpose on the team and I would continue to join TM's camps and games.

Of course, once we are qualified for WC, Skocic will give more chances to more players and try new combinations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 252

You do not have permission to view the list of names.