No announcement yet.

Iran vs UAE post match ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gholizadeh seems to do best when the game is wide open. Would like to see him subbed in at the 70th minute against S. Korea. A tired Korean backfield, combined with Gholizadeh's quickness and speed will make things interesting.

I love Ezatollahi's game. His strong presence in the midfield really stabilizes the game. His ball distribution is also pretty impressive. Had a very nice pass to Amiri, and unfortunately Amiri slipped on that crappy turf.

Moharrami had a great game. First half, some great defensive plays.

Taremi is amazing with the ball. The 1-2 Azmoun-Taremi combo is really lethal when the opponents are tired. Their ability to find each other in open space, is why we are winning despite not having a true play maker.

Not sure why Skokic dislikes Ghoddos. From the time when he was pulled out for the 2nd half of the previous game until now, he seems to be more on the bench. Maybe Skokic has plans for him to start in the korea game.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't get the beef with Ahmad Nour by some here.
      He is not your fancy CAM or even CM. He run his a$$ off in most games covering the field. He does all running because Ezzat js so static.
      You need guy like Nour in starting line up and coach obviously sees this.
      Just watch the game again to see how many ball interception he had, where he had these interceptions, pretty much all over the field. Hame jaaa bod.
      Today wasn't his best game but i am sure coaches are still pleased by his game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

One thing is team is still a bit old.
        Shoja 32
        Amiri 33
        Hajsafi 31
        Karim 31
        Lots of guys in their late 20.
        I think it was said the average is 28. A bit old.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I don't get the beef with Ahmad Nour by some here.
          He is not your fancy CAM or even CM. He run his a$$ off in most games covering the field. He does all running because Ezzat js so static.
          You need guy like Nour in starting line up and coach obviously sees this.
          Just watch the game again to see how many ball interception he had, where he had these interceptions, pretty much all over the field. Hame jaaa bod.
          Today wasn't his best game but i am sure coaches are still pleased by his game.

Iran_19 Jan, it’s the offensive side that gets fans frustrated. He had a really poor touch today and his passes were going nowhere. He’s a physically strong player and good defensively but because of the position he plays his offensive mistakes are seen quickly and often.

Comment

Beiranvand - 7.
            Moharrami - 8
            Kanani - 6
            Shoja - 6
            Noorafkan - 5
            Ezatolahi - 9.
            Nourollahi - 5
            Amiri - 5
            ARJ - 3
            Taremi - 7
            Azmoun -6
            Hajsafi -6
            Gholizadeh - 7
            Sarlak - 5
            Skokic - 2. No idea what fans see in him. Horrible performance again reliance on individuals. Someone explain what the actual tactics are? Why is no Ghoddos in this XI? too many question new manager needed for WC2022

Comment

Korea will play much more offensive than our previous opponents, which will gave us space for counter-attacks! I truly hope that Skocic will use Ghoddus for this Game (at least for the second half)!

Given the fact that Korea will be our toughest Test (on paper), i think that Skocic will bank on the experienced players. Therefore we will likely see the following Line-Up:

--------------Beiro-------------
              -------Kanaani--Shoja--------
              Moharami----------------Haysafi
              -----Ezzi---------Nour.-----------
              ARJ-------------------------Amiri
              ----Azmoun-------Taremi--------

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                Korea will play much more offensive than our previous opponents, which will gave us space for counter-attacks! I truly hope that Skocic will use Ghoddus for this Game (at least for the second half)!

Given the fact that Korea will be our toughest Test (on paper), i think that Skocic will bank on the experienced players. Therefore we will likely see the following Line-Up:

--------------Beiro-------------
                -------Kanaani--Shoja--------
                Moharami----------------Haysafi
                -----Ezzi---------Nour.-----------
                ARJ-------------------------Amiri
                ----Azmoun-------Taremi--------
                I would go with a 4231 : milmo, 2CB out of shoja kanaani and majid, moharami - ezza, Nour (will get exposed but we don't have alternatives) - taremi, Ghoddos, JB - Azmoun.

Gholi as supersub

Comment

I see no reason to start ARJ.

---------------Beiro---------------

Moharrami-Kanani-Shoja-Hajsafi

-------Ezatolahi----Nourollahi

Gholizadeh----Ghoddos-----Taremi

---------------Azmoun-----------

He needs to just pick one of nourollahi/amiri. For next game Id probably pick nourollahi. The rest of the team is our best players so your best players should always play your hardest matches. Also playing ghoddos reduces creative burden on a technically crap nourollahi. He can just focus on running and making simple passes to either ezatolahi, the fullbacks, or ghoddos. Too much creative responsibility is ruining him.

Hajsafi I would start bc of his experiene and slight edge on club form to milad (this could change by next international break). With Son, Hwang, etc we will need experience and good 1v1 defensive skills, as well as speed. so there is case for milad but probably not right to bring him in cold. Dont think norafkan will fair well 1v1 with those guys.

For Subs I would bring amiri on no matter what in second half to give more energy. I would also consider Salmani sub for Ghoddos, Torabi for Gholizadeh. I personally would never sub taremi or azmoun unless they are physically unable to move.

Comment

Just came here to say how lucky we are to have Taremi. I saw him defending half the game. This guy's work rate is absolutely insane. He's actually third in distance covered in the Champion's league so far as a true striker. That shouldn't even be fathomable. What a brilliant player. IMO the best and most completely player we've ever had.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Iran_19 Jan, it’s the offensive side that gets fans frustrated. He had a really poor touch today and his passes were going nowhere. He’s a physically strong player and good defensively but because of the position he plays his offensive mistakes are seen quickly and often.
                      His role in TM is different than Persepolis. He doesn't usually have the green light to play close to the box, he did it for only few min today, but he is more focussed on defensive duties, and interception. Sure, he play closer to the box than Saeid, because he has more offense in him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                        Just came here to say how lucky we are to have Taremi. I saw him defending half the game. This guy's work rate is absolutely insane. He's actually third in distance covered in the Champion's league so far as a true striker. That shouldn't even be fathomable. What a brilliant player. IMO the best and most completely player we've ever had.
                        Yes he’s really developed a lot and it all makes sense now why Carlos would play him so often, and why he’s dominating in Portugal. The fact that him and Azmoun work well together is such a blessing too
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                          Beiranvand - 7.
                          Moharrami - 8
                          Kanani - 6
                          Shoja - 6
                          Noorafkan - 5
                          Ezatolahi - 9.
                          Nourollahi - 5
                          Amiri - 5
                          ARJ - 3
                          Taremi - 7
                          Azmoun -6
                          Hajsafi -6
                          Gholizadeh - 7
                          Sarlak - 5
                          Skokic - 2. No idea what fans see in him. Horrible performance again reliance on individuals. Someone explain what the actual tactics are? Why is no Ghoddos in this XI? too many question new manager needed for WC2022
                          Dude what is your beef with Skocic. We are top of the table, no goals conceded and on a 10 game winning streak. Do you understand Iran is under extreme international pressure, sanctioned to insane economic thresholds, and no big name coach will be stupid enough to deal with the headaches that comes with IFF. We should thank our lucky stars we've come this far with Skocic and he is getting us results. On top of that, what a great image IFF would set by sacking a coach who is actually getting results?

Comment

Amiri will start vs SK, there is no way he is benched. He will go with almost the same line up, probably Hajsafi instead of Norafkan, other than that i don't see him making other changes

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              His role in TM is different than Persepolis. He doesn't usually have the green light to play close to the box, he did it for only few min today, but he is more focussed on defensive duties, and interception. Sure, he play closer to the box than Saeid, because he has more offense in him.
                              I think we need him to have less offensive responsibility. I agree with you, energy, pressing, interceptions high up the field are his strength. Lets do something that allows him to show his strengths and minimize his weakness. His weakness objectively is football IQ, pass selection, beating press, controlling tempo. Ghoddos gives you all those 3 things and you can make equation easy for Ahmad, do your running and dirty work, make simple 5-10 yard passes to saeid or to ghoddos.

I know this means leave out amiri some games, imo that is not a knock on amiri. He is still TMs A4 so to speak, can use him in many different scenarios. In fact I dont mind him to start at LB vs SK. But we shouldnt sacrifice teams ability to create for the two star men just to include amiri and nourollahi. Technically and in terms of ball retention, pass selection that combo is just too weak.

Comment

In all honesty Taremi is a Level above all the other players, since he is in TM he creates incredible amount of chances. We lacked such a player for decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X