Iran vs UAE post match ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Seriously man! He is a quality player specially in 2nd halfs when other team is tired . I mean we complain about brentford not giving him play time but even our own coach doesn't give him play time!

Don't get me wrong I have been supporting skocic from day one and will be supporting him until he is our NT manager .
    let's see what he does in the SK game. If he doesn't get minutes, then we know for sure he doesn't like him
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      let's see what he does in the SK game. If he doesn't get minutes, then we know for sure he doesn't like him
      can we all agree that ghoddos needs to start the SK game?

Comment

Ghoddos may as well at some point decide to not show up anymore for TM and focus on his club career if he continue to warm the bench, and i won't blame him tbh.
        I mean he deserves to at least play few min per game.
        I know TM doesn't play with typical CAM, and he is not that fast off the winger but he can be useful the last 15/20 min of the game minimum.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          Yes and I am not sure why he is not getting any playing time. We were lucky to get him and now this? I hope he is strong as any sane coach would have chosen him over many others for sure. But to be fair, maybe he is resting him?? let's see against S.K.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Ghoddos may as well at some point decide to not show up anymore for TM and focus on his club career if he continue to warm the bench, and i won't blame him tbh.
            I mean he deserves to at least play few min per game.
            I know TM doesn't play with typical CAM, and he is not that fast off the winger but he can be useful the last 15/20 min of the game minimum.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            I believe Saman is only going to be used under Skocic if we are behind with 30 minutes to go or we are tied in a must win situation... He would take a Nourollahi or Amiri out and sub in Saman. He would start Nourollahi and Amiri to run all over the field and shore up our defense and support our offense, but if that does not work and we are behind by 60th minute, he would sub in Saman for his creativity, offensive skills, set pieces and shooting abilities.

If indeed that is the case and Skocic has communicated that to Saman, then I would not be feeling bad if I was Saman. I have a role and purpose on the team and I would continue to join TM's camps and games.

Of course, once we are qualified for WC, Skocic will give more chances to more players and try new combinations.

Comment

ofcourse he should start. What is strange is that he was pulled out of the last game he played after the first half, and was given no minutes against UAE.
              Let's hope he didn't play against UAE to stay fresh against Korea. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                I believe Saman is only going to be used under Skocic if we are behind with 30 minutes to go or we are tied in a must win situation... He would take a Nourollahi or Amiri out and sub in Saman. He would start Nourollahi and Amiri to run all over the field and shore up our defense and support our offense, but if that does not work and we are behind by 60th minute, he would sub in Saman for his creativity, offensive skills, set pieces and shooting abilities.

If indeed that is the case and Skocic has communicated that to Saman, then I would not be feeling bad if I was Saman. I have a role and purpose on the team and I would continue to join TM's camps and games.

Of course, once we are qualified for WC, Skocic will give more chances to more players and try new combinations.
                not a good reason. He has to start against SK. Otherwise, he should reject TM call and not waiste his time .

Comment

not a good reason. He has to start against SK. Otherwise, he should reject TM call and not waiste his time .
                  I feel if a player, any player, rejects TM's call and thinks being called up to TM is a waste of time, then he should be permanently banned from TM no matter who they are. Do you suggest Ansarifard, Rezaie, Ghaedi, Torabi etc, etc... should reject TM's call too?

I love Saman and I believe he has very unique skills that are very beneficial for TM but hound dogs like Nourollahi and Amiri that close down and put pressure on opposition's midfield faster than anyone in our team have benefits too. Oppositions have not been able to put two passes together in our recent games because of their hard work. And Nour/Amiri do it tirelessly for 90 minutes. This is also more important given Ezzatolahi's lower mobility.

Personally, I would play with two of Ezzatollahi/Nourollahi/Hajsafi/Amiri as holding midfielders and Ghoddos as CAM but I can also see why Skocic is playing Ezzatollahi as holding and Nourollahi and Amiri just in front of Ezzatollahi and we can't argue with the results that he has been getting.

Comment

I remember Gholizadeh had some off performances in some previous games, and people were questioning his caliber. He played well against UAE, now people want him to start over ARJ.
                    At the end of the day, how many players can legit compete for ARJ’s position? Not Ghoddos, because he plays more central now.

A player doesn’t necessarily have to score or assist to have a good game, but a player who scores or assists is enough to merit a good performance, because at the end of the day—it’s the results that matter.
                    He has scored 2 goals during this round of qualification, but people are making it sound like he’s some deadweight that’s holding the team back. I’m curious, which specific players is he preventing from playing his position?

That being said, it’s definitely a head scratcher why the coach has consistently started nourallahi over Ghoddos? Skocic is being too conservative here. Unleash Saman, and see what he’s got.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      I feel if a player, any player, rejects TM's call and thinks being called up to TM is a waste of time, then he should be permanently banned from TM no matter who they are. Do you suggest Ansarifard, Rezaie, Ghaedi, Torabi etc, etc... should reject TM's call too?

I love Saman and I believe he has very unique skills that are very beneficial for TM but hound dogs like Nourollahi and Amiri that close down and put pressure on opposition's midfield faster than anyone in our team have benefits too. Oppositions have not been able to put two passes together in our recent games because of their hard work. And Nour/Amiri do it tirelessly for 90 minutes. This is also more important given Ezzatolahi's lower mobility.

Personally, I would play with two of Ezzatollahi/Nourollahi/Hajsafi/Amiri as holding midfielders and Ghoddos as CAM but I can also see why Skocic is playing Ezzatollahi as holding and Nourollahi and Amiri just in front of Ezzatollahi and we can't argue with the results that he has been getting.
                      saman is a different case here. I believe he is above par in our team and he can make a difference. At least he should replace ezze in midfield.

Comment

Actually that's a perfectly good reason. Amiri and nourollahi help more with defending, which is incredibly important and cannot be compromised. Simple as that.

Also, if you think he will or even should start against South Korea, you have the completely wrong idea to be honest with you.

Especially against Korea is when Saman DEFINITELY will not start. Korea is a bigger threat offensively and more dominant in midfield than any of our opponents so far. So why would Ghoddos start this match? We'd be in big trouble if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Actually that's a perfectly good reason. Amiri and nourollahi help more with defending, which is incredibly important and cannot be compromised. Simple as that.

Also, if you think he will or even should start against South Korea, you have the completely wrong idea to be honest with you.

Especially against Korea is when Saman DEFINITELY will not start. Korea is a bigger threat offensively and more dominant in midfield than any of our opponents so far. So why would Ghoddos start this match? We'd be in big trouble if he did.
                          My argument is that we have to put our best foot forward and if attacking is that best foot, then we should do everything to enhance our attack. Ghodoos will maximize our strength which is our offense. Maybe we can compensate by playing 5-3-2 or 4-3-1-2 but we should do something to be more attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            ofcourse he should start. What is strange is that he was pulled out of the last game he played after the first half, and was given no minutes against UAE.
                            Let's hope he didn't play against UAE to stay fresh against Korea. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday
                            Do you remember that shot he took against Portugal? It missed the frame by 6 inches and he created the chance out of nowhere. Found some space and took a great shot! His crosses and dribbling are also great. We have to attack against South Korea because they’re coming for blood. You can tell from their coach trying to downplay this match up. They’re trying to get us to play with our guard down and come at us with everything they got. They scored one goal against Syria and pulled back to give their players rest. And when Syria tied, they score in a matter of a couple minutes.
                            They’re coming for us and we can’t play defensive. We have surprise them with an aggressive attacking strategy.

Comment

ghodoos and saeed
                              should start
                              ahmadnoor not a big fan of his
                              but he is headcoaches favorites.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3fHM4rTH04
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X