Women reportedly will be allowed to attend the South Korea game in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
    Your comment shows that you have no knowledge of daily life in Iran. In Iran at least, i am not aware of other muslim countries.. there is utmost respect for women, Iranian women take the lead in all daily affairs and are by no means ''oppressed''. Iranian men from all walks of life have respect and admiration for women and are not your ''typical muslim male'' type of people. So yes, Iranian women have lots of civil rights, at least when it comes to marriage. There are women in Iran that abuse this generosity and kindness mainly by that nonsense ''Mehrie'' and all that kind of nonsense. Nowadays even a normal complaint about physical assault has the potential to really ruin a mans life.

So except a few nonsensical islamic rules e.g. not being able to leave the country without their partners permission, the rights of Iranian women are countless. However, there are still some fields that progress needs to be made for example the compulsory hejab etc. But that is another discussion.
    In civilized countries, it's called holding someone hostage .....
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

that was amazing to see
      our women in azadi cheering
      and it was not staged like cambodia
      game.. i got emotional for a second.
      never thought i see this day.
      its a great day for iranan man
      around the planet by allowing women inthe stadiums
      it shows respect for iranian man
      that we are civilized.

Comment

Working...