Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women reportedly will be allowed to attend the South Korea game in Iran

My opinion:
    It would be amazing if anyone who harasses women at the stadium would be criminally prosecuted. I also wish this would become commonplace practice. It's time for Iran to fight for its women and their rights. I think people who believe in equal rights for women and men in Iran are the silent majority. Now I want to see it instituted in official government capacity. Equal rights for everyone!

different roles for the genders imo but glad they can come into the game

Comment

Yep. Not advocating for equality of outcome, just equality of rights.

Comment

People really using third wave feminism as a cautionary tale for letting women in stadiums.

Dameshoon garm our women in the stadium adds a whole new fanbase with increased chances that games sell out meaning more intimidating crowds--> More wins.

Comment

Men compete more fiercely in front of women. 100%

Comment

sekineh yareh boooghet yadet nareh

Comment

This is Khamenei' way of saying to people that your vote doesn't count. elect a reformist who promised to let women attend, but we won't let it. Then boycott elections and we place our conservative candidate in with no such promises and suddenly women attend stadiums. so ironic isn't it

Comment

I’ve also noticed the refs in the PGPL have simorgh on the back of their shirts. It’s almost like this regime is becoming becoming more moderate, unlike after the revolution when idiots would try to destroy takhte jamshid by shooting the monuments with automatics weapons. Who knows what’s going on. As long as the people of Iran are free.

Comment

So far, only our Woman National team.

Comment

Wow, what an achievement in the 21st century! They were forced to do it only after FIFA's ultimatum.

Comment

I would love too see 100000 women at the azadi just for once.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I have heard that only 10000 spectators (Total) will be allowed for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          I have heard that only 10000 spectators (Total) will be allowed for this game.
                          10k was original number
                          since then khadem said it can be more

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            People really using third wave feminism as a cautionary tale for letting women in stadiums.
                            Dameshoon garm our women in the stadium adds a whole new fanbase with increased chances that games sell out meaning more intimidating crowds--> More wins.
                            Not to mention nadid padid bazikonamoonam shakh mikonan o play to the best of their abilities trying to show off in front of the ladies & that would likely mean a convincing victory vs probably any Asian side ..!?
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 10-06-2021, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Not to mention nadid padid bazikonamoonam shakh mikonan o play to the best of their abilities trying to show off in front of the ladies & that would likely mean a convincing victory vs probably an Asian side ..!?
                              Iran 14-0 Cambodia. Beiranvand saved a penalty that game too. Team was trying their absolute hardest

Comment

Working...
                              X