Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
    My opinion:
    It would be amazing if anyone who harasses women at the stadium would be criminally prosecuted. I also wish this would become commonplace practice. It's time for Iran to fight for its women and their rights. I think people who believe in equal rights for women and men in Iran are the silent majority. Now I want to see it instituted in official government capacity. Equal rights for everyone!
    I blame the women who are more than half of Iran for not standing up or fighting for their rights. Any woman who defends Islamic laws must have her brain checked.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Does anyone know if it's going to be segregated like last time and cages? Because that was just disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Does anyone know if it's going to be segregated like last time and cages? Because that was just disgraceful.
        If women can’t go to the game because of how Iranian men behave, it should be the men that are fenced off and caged, not the women.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          I blame the women who are more than half of Iran for not standing up or fighting for their rights. Any woman who defends Islamic laws must have her brain checked.
          I blame the men who would fight for their country but not their women.

Comment

Do you know what its like to be a women in Iran right now? I'm sure more would be fighting if the consequences were not so draconian and more of our men had spines to back them up. The dynamic between men and women has gotten very bad the longer the societal norms under IR have gone on.

Anyway, I just hope its a little better on the eyes than last time where we had Fathi Commandos looking like Dementors from Harry Potter every few feet "guarding" the women and that cage as well.

Comment

Women should be allowed to go to every game. This is the national team of the whole country, not just the men. It is ridiculous and insulting that they haven't been able to go "for their safety"...
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Not to mention nadid padid bazikonamoonam shakh mikonan o play to the best of their abilities trying to show off in front of the ladies & that would likely mean a convincing victory vs probably an Asian side ..!?
                last time
                sekineh
                kobra
                aghdas
                khanoooma
                attended a match
                iran won 14-0

Comment

some women love the islamic law beacause
                  it benefits them
                  in which country
                  a women at the time of marriege its promised
                  over 1thousand gold coin
                  trust me alot of them love it
                  me and you that live in the west worry about them
                  some of them love it and dont want change

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    it benefits them
                    in which country
                    over 1thousand gold coin
                    Absolutely. I would just point to the fact that more women than men in Iran are enrolled in universities as a counter argument because that’s evidence that women appreciate independence, at least in the younger generation. If there’s one salutary aspect of the Islamic Regime’s role that we can point to, it’s that people learned that religion is purely BS.
                    Here’s to women’s rights, including the right to attend TM games and more wins, both social and in football.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      it benefits them
                      in which country
                      over 1thousand gold coin

What a garbage statement!

Perhaps, some of them love the fact that as soon as they sign the marriage documents end up having "agha balasar" and needing permission to leave the country or the fact that generally their testimony being worth 1/2 of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                        What a garbage statement!
                        Perhaps, some of them love the fact that as soon as they sign the marriage documents end up having "agha balasar" and needing permission to leave the country or the fact that generally their testimony being worth 1/2 of a man.
                        Your comment shows that you have no knowledge of daily life in Iran. In Iran at least, i am not aware of other muslim countries.. there is utmost respect for women, Iranian women take the lead in all daily affairs and are by no means ''oppressed''. Iranian men from all walks of life have respect and admiration for women and are not your ''typical muslim male'' type of people. So yes, Iranian women have lots of civil rights, at least when it comes to marriage. There are women in Iran that abuse this generosity and kindness mainly by that nonsense ''Mehrie'' and all that kind of nonsense. Nowadays even a normal complaint about physical assault has the potential to really ruin a mans life.

So except a few nonsensical islamic rules e.g. not being able to leave the country without their partners permission, the rights of Iranian women are countless. However, there are still some fields that progress needs to be made for example the compulsory hejab etc. But that is another discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                          Your comment shows that you have no knowledge of daily life in Iran. In Iran at least, i am not aware of other muslim countries.. there is utmost respect for women, Iranian women take the lead in all daily affairs and are by no means ''oppressed''. Iranian men from all walks of life have respect and admiration for women and are not your ''typical muslim male'' type of people. So yes, Iranian women have lots of civil rights, at least when it comes to marriage. There are women in Iran that abuse this generosity and kindness mainly by that nonsense ''Mehrie'' and all that kind of nonsense. Nowadays even a normal complaint about physical assault has the potential to really ruin a mans life.
                          So except a few nonsensical islamic rules e.g. not being able to leave the country without their partners permission, the rights of Iranian women are countless. However, there are still some fields that progress needs to be made for example the compulsory hejab etc. But that is another discussion.
                          LMFAO, never thought I see MRA nonsense in the context of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            LMFAO, never thought I see MRA nonsense in the context of Iran.
                            You are a person with aftabeh as your profile picture. I don't think i need to respond. Is there a ignore button on this forum? Would be very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

what the hell did i just read
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X