Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    It's because Jahanbakhsh is taking them and ruins all our corners and freekicks. Either Gholi or Nourollahi should take our set pieces. And if Saman gets some minutes (which we know he won't because Skocic prefers Sarlak over him LMAO), then he should take it. Even Beiranvand would do a better job than JB at taking set pieces.
    On god!

Can you believe he had the audacity to take that freekick off Saman and only for him to miss?

Some "captain"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Do I need paramount plus account?
        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Highlights with Arabic commentary. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWuLnmgBDM
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

A win with Arabic commentary always hits differently much more enjoyable
            Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Highlights with Arabic commentary. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWuLnmgBDM

Comment

Comment

There was a pic of the offside that was posted earlier but i cannot find it now. Can someone please re post it ??.

Comment

First I’d like to add that I’m not saying Shoja deserved the red or that it wasn’t offside. I just want to say how horrible the officiating in Asia is. That time delay in decision, from when he sent Shoja off until Shoja coming back is a mistake in refereeing/miscommunication amongst referees. And unfortunately it makes the team (in this case, us) that’s punished look bad. In the sense that idiot fans would say, “Ohh they complained, so the ref changed his mind!”

Once the VAR referee reviewed the replay they should’ve ALSO checked to see if the through ball pass was offside or not. Not wait 5 minutes, and then after sending off Shoja open his eyes to the initial offside.

Again, my comments here are towards the shit refereeing in Asia as a whole. Gotta do better!

Comment

If I’m not mistaken, the ref also made 2-3 other bad calls. One of them, Ali Kaseef punching the ball out which was clearly a corner for us but ref decided Sardar headed it out.

I get it, from that angle it’s tough for the referee to see who touched the ball. But damn lol, open your eyes refs (all of them)!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      I did for the last game (as I was traveling).
                      But it didnt have the game for live broadcast.
                      just the coverage of a bunch of crappy, nobody leagues and nobody teams!

Which section are you referring to?
                      Just go to the section with the live scores, or follow Iran as your favorite team (live score will be visible when opening the app then). You'd see a watch live button below the live score for each game.

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                        Do I need paramount plus account?
                        Bro, Visit this site, btw I watch the games live from here and they also have the highlights and full match replay. Everything HD. https://sporttotal.tv/ Just download Windscribe VPN and connect to frankfurt and choose German on the page. After you start the stream you can turn of the VPN. The VPN if you don’t live in Germany per say. Enjoy
                        It’s all free 😍

Comment

Full game

https://youtu.be/44JH4RTCTLo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                          X