Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Don't forget the chai, I'm working till 18, gonna pick up a package around the corner, run back home and be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      ^ Don't forget the chai, I'm working till 18, gonna pick up a package around the corner, run back home and be ready!
      I caught the buffe so i also stuffed myself with ghormehsabzi!
      I thaught about your post when i took the chai!
      Have a great gameday Abtin jan!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If we win tonight, I'd say we have more or less qualified to the world cup.

I am assuming we lose 2 games vs Korea and tie all the rest of our remaining games. even that should be enough (14 points)

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

I am assuming we lose 2 games vs Korea and tie all the rest of our remaining games. even that should be enough (14 points)
          Tie against Lebanon and Syria, u for real?

Comment

3 hours and 30 minutes left!
            My prediction
            1-0 or 2-0 win for Iran
            Do do doo dodo Iran!
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He is talking about a bad scenario and also we have seen screw ups before, it's not over until it's over.

Comment

I have lived in uae most of my life and this UAE team is the weakest in their history. So if we tie them its gonna be a disaster. Simple as that

Comment

Please leave any inferiority complexes at the door… Taremi or Azmoun could fart and blow these teams off the field… Lebanon and Syria are 4-0 wins.

Comment

2-0 TM
                    ARJ again taking advantage of a key opponent defender missing out due to injury on his side of attack and open the scoring from a likely mehdi assist ?
                    Sardar icing the game bit later into the 2nd half

i think UAE will park the bus early and will likely remain compact throughout the match in their own half of the pitch hoping to squeeze out a goalless draw and just send direct high balls to Al Malakhoot or that Brizillian RWinger of theirs, so its paramount that Eskoocher starts Omid or at least Milmo at Left back and not the sloppy and error prone Hajisooti ..!
                    if we can score an early goal and IF they come out of their defensive shells (Unlikely throughout the match..!?) pushing more into attack, then it could well turn into an embarrassing blow out for them in front of their home fans and probably totally crash out their WCQ campaign..!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Please leave any inferiority complexes at the door… Taremi or Azmoun could fart and blow these teams off the field… Lebanon and Syria are 4-0 wins.
                      if we already qualified by the time we meet these sides again, then it wouldnt surprise me if boys let down and not push as hard to defeat these supposedly Friendly? ayrab nations and let them get away with a draw ... ! like that Syria at home during CQ era..!! perhaps on orders from rahbar even ...?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        2-0 TM
                        ARJ again taking advantage of a key opponent defender missing out due to injury on his side of attack and open the scoring from a likely mehdi assist ?
                        Sardar icing the game bit later into the 2nd half

i think UAE will park the bus early and will likely remain compact throughout the match in their own half of the pitch hoping to squeeze out a goalless draw and just send direct high balls to Al Malakhoot or that Brizillian RWinger of theirs, so its paramount that Eskoocher starts Omid or at least Milmo at Left back and not the sloppy and error prone Hajisooti ..!
                        if we can score an early goal and IF they come out of their defensive shells (Unlikely throughout the match..!?) pushing more into attack, then it could well turn into an embarrassing blow out for them in front of their home fans and probably totally crash out their WCQ campaign..!
                        this is what will be their strategy

Comment

It ain’t over till it’s over. We were doing great in the 98 qualifiers too and then we lost every winnable game.

No complacency.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            I think u quoted the wrong person, but I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              It ain’t over till it’s over. We were doing great in the 98 qualifiers too and then we lost every winnable game.

No complacency.
                              The horror! I can still remember this só clearly!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

no way SK getting 6 points vs TM..!! they do well to split points at best..!
                                miss their game today, but against Iraq in the last rounds of game, they didnt look all that strong and cohesive of a team, for us to fear..!! one of the slowest, most boring and Uninspiring SKs that i've seen in recent decades (they do look dangerous and inventive from set-pieces though..!!) and I predict that it may well be a dogfight for them vs Iraq in the their return match to see who finish 2nd in this group behind TM..!!?

imo, that Overall TM looks far more formidable than SK's in near all positions on the pitch barring perhaps MF area..!!? and the one thing that i love about Eskoocher as our head coach is that he also fully knows that he has at his disposal perhaps the most formidable Playing Squad @least in this WCQing group and he doesnt try to re-invent the wheel Tactically (continuing with for most part with CQ's loose 4231 formation and defend1st and counter as a Unit general "playing tactics", one which most all of our (especially key) players are already quite familiar and comfortable performing in..! Also he does a good job of positioning our players in their comfort zone on the pitch and he has been sorta above average in his game mgmt and substitution decisions too..!
                                Perhaps most importantly imo, he has done a brilliant job of side-stepping ever-present Hashieh in our media, team, fans, league and federation with a very Calm, Confident yet rather still respectful n shroud Diplomatic manner..! (we still yet see how he handles those challenge after his possible 1st Loss though..!! )
                                in addition to all that, his pre-game and general sideline Calm n Confident demeanor has been excellent and imo superior to the hotheaded CQ...!! he realizes that we are naturally an excitable and volatile bunch, so he doesnt try to further feed those gheyrati tendencies to unhealthy levels by freaking out on the sidelines in vital junctures of the match or in pre/post game interviews..!

Comment

Working...
                                X