No announcement yet.

Hazfi Cup 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have doubts if we should keep Yahya and his coaching staff, especially since foreign coaches are available now. The team has regressed a lot since last season and it doesn't look like they are going to bounce back.

We were totally clueless in the 2nd half and didn't look like a winning team. None of the players that joined this season (except Rezaeian) are at the level of this team. Are our own U23 NT players really worse than the Tajik defenders and Temirov? Temirov is not even a striker where he always gets to play, but rather a winger.

When was the last time we conceded 3 goals at home?

I wish we could somehow bring back Branko.
    Last edited by 04041374; 04-10-2022, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      I have doubts if we should keep Yahya and his coaching staff, especially since foreign coaches are available now. The team has regressed a lot since last season and it doesn't look like they are going to bounce back.

We were totally clueless in the 2nd half and didn't look like a winning team. None of the players that joined this season (except Rezaeian) are at the level of this team. Are our own U23 NT players really worse than the Tajik defenders and Temirov? Temirov is not even a striker where he always gets to play, but rather a winger.

lately he has been distraction, lost focus and purpose.

It's not easy to replace him, months ago he increased his contract amount with an additional extension.

Persepolis should search for alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Kojaei Kateb? Khobi?
        Hananov eshghe
        i am right here
        i was counting all our league championchips including league tehran in te 80s which was top league
        i was getting tired counting
        2times we have wn 5 in the row.

doube hatrik belong to persepolis
        banana belongs to ss

did you guys win a trophy?
        i heard the ss fans
        are making noise FROM THEIR
        PUBLIC SHOWER OF KHOSRAVANI
        thought maybe ss won a trophy?

taya
        ss pareh pareh pareh

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          i am right here
          i was counting all our league championchips including league tehran in te 80s which was top league
          i was getting tired counting
          2times we have wn 5 in the row.
          doube hatrik belong to persepolis
          banana belongs to ss
          did you guys win a trophy?
          i heard the ss fans
          are making noise FROM THEIR
          PUBLIC SHOWER OF KHOSRAVANI
          thought maybe ss won a trophy?
          taya
          ss pareh pareh pareh
          Plenty of trophies! Including two AFC Champions League trophies. ⭐⭐

Comment

Originally posted by blue blood View Post
            Plenty of trophies! Including two AFC Champions League trophies. ⭐⭐

You love to see it! 💙💙💙

Persepolis is so insecure that they really put a star on their badge even though they've never actually won a Champions League 🤣🤣🤣 We see how they perform when Baba Masoud isn't there to hand them any more trophies!! 🤣

Comment

ss pareh pareh
              yek teameh .... pareh
              k...... mesleh......k......
              g......asooneh
              ss pareh pareh

Comment

Maybe we can get Yahya for TM now...

Comment

Esteghlal Nassaji going to the 90th min still 0-0

Comment

And...Esteghlal loses in Penalties. 5-4

Comment

Terrible penalty by Amonov means Esteghlal loses to Nassaji in the penalty shootout.

I didn't watch the game, how did my boy Janmaleki do?
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Nassaji - Mes Kerman
                        Khalije Fars - Aluminium

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 04-11-2022, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Saket Elhami has done a great job to revive a Nassaji team that was on the brink of relegation. They have to travel to Mashhad to play their home games, which makes their performances even more impressive. Their loyal fans deserve a trophy.

Also, there are rumors of Dejagah joining them in the summer transfer window.

Comment

Saket Elhami has done a great job to revive a Nassaji team that was on the brink of relegation. They have to travel to Mashhad to play their home games, which makes their performances even more impressive. Their loyal fans deserve a trophy.

Also, there are rumors of Dejagah joining them in the summer transfer window.
                              That would be awesome if Dejagah joins them and sorta create the old 2014 team there.. Add Gucci too!

The Hazfi Cup will be nice this year for a smaller club to win.

Comment

I really liked Nasaji Player (I think his name was Golmohammadi). He looked solid! May be a prospect for TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X