QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    lol we are talking about iran we don't have that sosool bazi in iran. So No he couldn't. He had no choice. Its like me putting a gun on your head and say okay choose which one! He also had offer from algharafa .

Also did a search on it and even in europe its very complicated . Its not that easy as it sounds. In short if the club wants to sell you then they have ways to force to sell you. The club is the main director in most cases (so if they wanna kick you out and sell you then they can do it).

A good example is Andy Carroll
    But after officially joining Liverpool, Carroll admitted that he did not want to get out of the club called The Magpies. Carroll claimed that the management no longer wanted him. The club’s director, Derek Llambias, was assumed to be tempted by the big offer from the Reds. That was why the player was then forced to accept the offer.
    It's not always like that.
    For example in 99, Persepolis really wanted to sell Mahdavikia to Dalian for a lot of money. Mahdavikia kept refusing to go to China because he wanted to go to Germany. In the end that's what happened.

In Ghaedi's case, I think he was zanzalil.

Comment

yeah, SS management didnt force him at gunpoint to sign it. Sorry to burst your bubble. End of the day if he made it clear under no circumstances would he go to arab lands they would have been forced to deal with that and take slightly less money on his transfer. In the end his wife convinced him that he could go to chelsea or bayern after shabab al kooft and they could go on mall playdates together, so he gladly ran over there. That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It's not always like that.
        For example in 99, Persepolis really wanted to sell Mahdavikia to Dalian for a lot of money. Mahdavikia kept refusing to go to China because he wanted to go to Germany. In the end that's what happened.

In Ghaedi's case, I think he was zanzalil.
        I think mahdavikia's case is totally different. Correct me if i'm wrong but mahdavikia's case was a loan. He was loaned to Bochum.... after one year when his loan was over he was again loaned to Hamburg for £1.13m . Then when the loan was over he was transfered to Hamburg for £2.03 mill . So not exactly the same case. btw please remember that Ghaedi killed someone then SS backed him up. I think its totally different case.

Regarding zanzalil , if you are refering living in uae then its wrong. Everybody in iran has a dream to live in a european country and get the european passport.

Again i don't think ghaedi is to be blamed here.

Comment

Ghaedi wasn't ready to accept peanut offer from some mid table Portugese or Belgian or whatever side. He thought to make some money at Dubai and then maybe move to europe.
          Pretty dissapointing.
          In case of Nour i kind of understand, he is 28 and wanted to cash. Even though don't tell me if Ali Karimi can get offer from Turkey, he can't.
          Both dissapointing move, but more in case of Ghaedi.
          Nour probably was in Europe if we still had Javad, Ando around to push for TM spot. Now he knows he will start whether he plays in Dubai, Persepolis or anywhere else.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Noor starting, Ghaedi on the bench. People were talking about him like he is Messi or something…

Comment

Ghayedi scores!

Comment

nice goal by our shabab al urination supersub

Comment

Even the Syrian defenders didn’t give him that much space. Terrible league. No challenge.

Comment

When he came on against Syria it looked like one of the players kids was allowed to play or that he had won a competition at a local college. No doubting that he has talent and is skilful , I was just hoping he would be using this time to work on bulking up a little.

Comment

QSL and UAE leagues have a 4-5 weeks break. I think it's because of that useless Arab Cup.

Comment

Qatar league>>UAE
                        Even Foolad destroyed Al- Ain, their best team.
                        This has been dissappinting move

Comment

Daily mall visit by Ghayedi. Part of the deal lol

https://instagram.com/stories/mehdig...um=share_sheet

Comment

Jesus, what a horrific set of images/videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Daily mall visit by Ghayedi. Part of the deal lol

https://instagram.com/stories/mehdig...um=share_sheet

Inam jayzash

Comment

buddy needs to fix that shooting form lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X