No announcement yet.

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nourollahi starting, Ghaedi a substitute in big game against Al Ain.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Nourollahi starting, Ghaedi a substitute in big game against Al Ain.
      Mouahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Somehow the caption is more cringe than the picture of ghaedi and his wife/mom/babysitter

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑒, 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔.."

Comment

I watched final 5 minutes. Referee gave 3 min extra time then spent a minute and half giving red card and then doing a substitution and stopped game on corner kick at minute 94 LOL. UAE quality

Comment

Ghaedi played 20 mins. Another overrated player from IPL. 23 years old, sitting on bench in uae.

Comment

I like Ghaedi but tbh he doesn't deserve to be invited for the next camp, nor does Hajsafi.
              Coach has to go with the players who play regularly for their clubs.
              With Kaveh being injured i invite Alipour and Allahyar instead of Kaveh and Ghaedi for the next camp.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I like Ghaedi but tbh he doesn't deserve to be invited for the next camp, nor does Hajsafi.
                Coach has to go with the players who play regularly for their clubs.
                With Kaveh being injured i invite Alipour and Allahyar instead of Kaveh and Ghaedi for the next camp.

Zahedi instead of Alipour.
                I appreciate Alipour effort in Portugal but I don't think he is good enough for TM currently. I just hope his euro experience will help an Iranian club in ACL in several years

Comment

Wow this league is amateur Have you seen James sending off?

https://mobile.twitter.com/carrusel/...37395861401610

Comment

That is fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Wow this league is amateur Have you seen James sending off?

https://mobile.twitter.com/carrusel/...37395861401610
                      KABLOW!!!

Comment

The guy got booked for being taken out. Then for a second yellow cos the ‘ref’ thought he was involved in the arguing after but he was on the floor in pain 😂

Comment

FC Dubai Mall boys both starting.

Comment

why are people hating on Ghaedi for moving to uae when it was esteghlal who sold him out for their own profit to clear up their mess on Stramaccioni?? According to mashreghnews he also had offers from FC Koln and Leverkusen (source)

۴۰ میلیارد تومان به عنوان غرامت شکایت آندره*آ استراماچونی به فیفا پرداخت می*شود و همچنین ۲۷ میلیارد تومان باشگاه استقلال اختصاص می*یابد.
                            Translation: 40 miliard toman from ghaedi's transfer will go to stramaccioni and 27 milliar toman remaining for esteghlal!

Mehdi Ghaedi will only receive 13 milliard toman which is less than $500k for 2 years

میلیارد تومان از این انتقال به شخص مهدی قایدی اختصاص پیدا می*کند
                            source: khabarvarzeshi

Again SS messed up ghaedi just like allahyaar.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              why are people hating on Ghaedi for moving to uae when it was esteghlal who sold him out for their own profit to clear up their mess on Stramaccioni?? According to mashreghnews he also had offers from FC Koln and Leverkusen (source)

Translation: 40 miliard toman from ghaedi's transfer will go to stramaccioni and 27 milliar toman remaining for esteghlal!

Mehdi Ghaedi will only receive 13 milliard toman which is less than $500k for 2 years

source: khabarvarzeshi

Again SS messed up ghaedi just like allahyaar.
                              First clubs need to agree, then player needs to agree with new club.
                              He could have rejected Al-ahli if he wanted too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                First clubs need to agree, then player needs to agree with new club.
                                He could have rejected Al-ahli if he wanted too.
                                lol we are talking about iran we don't have that sosool bazi in iran. So No he couldn't. He had no choice. Its like me putting a gun on your head and say okay choose which one! He also had offer from algharafa .

Also did a search on it and even in europe its very complicated . Its not that easy as it sounds. In short if the club wants to sell you then they have ways to force to sell you. The club is the main director in most cases (so if they wanna kick you out and sell you then they can do it).

A good example is Andy Carroll
                                But after officially joining Liverpool, Carroll admitted that he did not want to get out of the club called The Magpies. Carroll claimed that the management no longer wanted him. The club’s director, Derek Llambias, was assumed to be tempted by the big offer from the Reds. That was why the player was then forced to accept the offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X