QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Which awful performances have you seen from Nourollahi under Skocic? He was solid against Bahrain, Iraq and Syria ao.

Ebrahimi will not be called up by Skocic anymore, neither wil Dejagah. Sarlak, Nourollahi, Ali Karimi, Salmani, Ghoddos, Amiri, Eza etc are the our potential central midfielders for the upcoming world up. You guys need to let go of the past and focus on the present and the future.
    Awful may be a little bit exaggerated but his bad awareness and decision making + bad passes will give us a lot of trouble when we face bigger teams. He is nothing more than an average Iranian midfielder who is only good enough to play in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      Awful may be a little bit exaggerated but his bad awareness and decision making + bad passes will give us a lot of trouble when we face bigger teams. He is nothing more than an average Iranian midfielder who is only good enough to play in Asia.
      He is one of the best Iranian midfielders we have at the moment which makes him above average. His awareness and passing has been on point ever since Skocic took over. When we face bigger teams we'll evaluate his performance but so far he has been solid for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Farshid Esmaili close to join Al-Arabi to replace Mehrdad who is out for 6 months.
        Official

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
            Really? I thought he's a good CM, and his forward passes (when our team isn't hoofing the ball away) have been good. Can you give some more specific examples (in TM) where he's not good or gives bad passes?
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

That trademark look-up-and-angle-a-lofted-ball-to
              -absolutely-nowhere-and-waste-possession is the stuff of dreams. They don't call him the Persian Pogba for nothing.

I pray to all that is mighty this Yasin kid can save us.

Comment

he moves about the midfield and positions himself well enough and can look decent in possession but only in patches ..!
                Good enough overall CM/CAM but only vs Poor/Avg. oppositions that afford him long enough time on the ball to look up and make the routine passes but sorely lacks the inventiveness and the imagination to make Clever/ Creative through balls or combination play with teammates, especially so in a more advanced areas further up the pitch..!
                the biggest knocks against him is that when pressed hard or put under (sometimes even rather mild) defensive pressure he can become a dangerously erratic and sloppy passer ....! yet he seems to mostly make up for his retarded give-aways and turnovers with immense work-rate and non-stop defensive and track-back hustle...!!
                Ahmad is the sort of players that are somewhat useful but Only when in Peak Fitness and Form but a major liability on the pitch when Not..!!
                with that retarded UAE club move of his, i'd guess that it'll be only matter of time before Sammy replaces him as the more go-to CM-starter in TM..!! tbh, even Now i'd much prefer a Higher Caliber MFdr such as Saman over him especially so when facing SK or other high quality opponents..!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 10-06-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                  Really? I thought he's a good CM, and his forward passes (when our team isn't hoofing the ball away) have been good. Can you give some more specific examples (in TM) where he's not good or gives bad passes?
                  He can't, Nourollahi is the new target, before it was Amiri etc. Point is the haters will always find someone to bash in TM, objectively it has nothing to do with their footballing skills but rather that they have been chosen due to whatever non-footballing reason (playing in Asia or just random etc).

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    he moves about the midfield and positions himself well enough and can look decent in possession but only in patches ..!
                    Good enough overall CM/CAM but only vs Poor/Avg. oppositions that afford him long enough time on the ball to look up and make the routine passes but sorely lacks the inventiveness and the imagination to make Clever/ Creative through balls or combination play with teammates, especially so in a more advanced areas further up the pitch..!
                    the biggest knocks against him is that when pressed hard or put under (sometimes even rather mild) defensive pressure he can become a dangerously erratic and sloppy passer ....! yet he seems to mostly make up for his retarded give-aways and turnovers with immense work-rate and non-stop defensive and track-back hustle...!!
                    Ahmad is the sort of players that are somewhat useful but Only when in Peak Fitness and Form but a major liability on the pitch when Not..!!
                    with that retarded UAE club move of his, i'd guess that it'll be only matter of time before Sammy replaces him as the more go-to CM-starter in TM..!! tbh, even Now i'd much prefer a Higher Caliber MFdr such as Saman over him especially so when facing SK or other high quality opponents..!
                    Ghoddos can't do the defensive work, covering, physical play etc that Ahmad does. They are two different type of players, Saman is creative while Ahmad is a workhorse, both are important players to have in your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Ghoddos can't do the defensive work, covering, physical play etc that Ahmad does. They are two different type of players, Saman is creative while Ahmad is a workhorse, both are important players to have in your team.
                      yea, true in essense , but like i said to be an effective and work-horse sorta MF/like Amiri and useful to our cause, he must keep in peak form which i dont think it'll be easy, plying his trade in that kiri league and boring asss country/city? in a permanently stuffy asss hot weather ..!

Comment

Many have criticized Mehdi Ghayedi for playing in the UAE "for the money".

I found out he's a very well spoken and respectable fellow! If you watch this interview in Persian with English subtitles (warning ~20mins long) you may understand his choice.

I certainly do and would never criticize him for it.

Massive respect for Mehdi Ghayedi and I really hope he will finally get some minutes in TM soon!

PS: he got a black belt in Taekwondo! It would be very fitting to unleash him against S. Korea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          That trademark look-up-and-angle-a-lofted-ball-to
                          -absolutely-nowhere-and-waste-possession is the stuff of dreams. They don't call him the Persian Pogba for nothing.

I pray to all that is mighty this Yasin kid can save us.
                          Persian Pogba (light version) has alwayz been my nickname for Ezza, ateast for me, not Nourollahi
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            Many have criticized Mehdi Ghayedi for playing in the UAE "for money".
                            I found out he's a very well spoken and respectable fellow! If you watch this interview in Persian with English subtitles (warning ~20mins long) you may understand his choice.
                            I certainly do and would never criticize him for it.
                            Massive respect for Mehdi Ghayedi and I really hope he will finally get some minutes in TM soon!
                            PS: he got a black belt in Taekwondo! It would be very fitting to unleash him against S. Korea!!!
                            Thanks for the vid! I enjoyed listening to it. Great story!
                            And finaly a good intervue by that tv-presenter/reporter.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Thanks for the vid! I enjoyed listening to it. Great story!
                              And finaly a good intervue by that tv-presenter/reporter.
                              Thanks. And yes, the interviewer did what a good interviewer is supposed to do: let the interviewee talk. Hopefully, he keeps this up and brings us more of these type of interviews. Very well done!

Comment

Acc to Ghaedi, he wanted to move to Europe, but Esteghlal went to the best financial offer.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178549...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

Comment

Working...
                                X