No announcement yet.

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebrahimi's team beat Al rayyan (Shoja) in cup QF. Ebrahimi scored a great long range shot.

Al Ahli took another 4 up the you know where from Al Sadd, Kanani continuing his stellar work in the desert.

Comment

A joke that he plays for such a team

Comment

I wanted to watch Saeed against Javi Martinez today but he is not in the team…

Comment

Second leg of the cup semifinal today. Ahmad Nour is starting. Ghaedi on the bench again. That’s 3 of last 4 games on bench and one he was pulled off after an hour. This is the first cup game he is not starting.

Comment

Hope for a good display from Ghaedi when subbed in, kid needs to have a few good games to bounce back. Will be a useful experiance when out of the dip again.

If he is in form, he can be a supersub in WC for TM.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Shabab 3-0 at half. Two goals from their Norwegian striker and one from the Brazilian am/lw. Both signed in January. I don’t think Ghaedi will play too much in ACL. They don’t need him. Ahmad Nour is doing a good job as always. No news is good news.

Comment

Three subs at half but Ghaedi is not one of them!

Comment

19 yo Emirati winger enters game before Ghaedi again.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    19 yo Emirati winger enters game before Ghaedi again.
                    Perfect

Comment

Omid ebrahimi should be invited to team melli. This guy has been performing really well this year. He deffo deserves it more than sarlak!

Comment

No Ghaedi today. I wish this guy good luck in his career and I hope Dragan makes the right decision when he is selecting his players.

Comment

How much Shahab spend on ghaedi again? Lol

Comment

Iranian newspaper: Al-Ahly youth rejected many offers for Mahdi Qaidi, under the pretext that they needed him, but he became "imprisoned" on the bench!
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Esteghlal, his wife, and coach Mahdi Ali have ruined him. Its very sad. But he has not always made the most of his opportunities.

Comment

Saeed is on bench against relegation team. He came back from the last injury and played a full 90 but then he didn’t make the squad a few days ago and is on bench now. I saw him in the training photos before the game he missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X