No announcement yet.

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It pains me to see our players over there, but especially our younger players with potential like Ghaedi. This kid can still grow as Jahanbakhsh and Sardar did when they left Asia at a young age. There’s still time. Hope he leaves next season.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      It pains me to see our players over there, but especially our younger players with potential like Ghaedi. This kid can still grow as Jahanbakhsh and Sardar did when they left Asia at a young age. There’s still time. Hope he leaves next season.
      May I humbly suggest you save your pain for someone else my ferend. Someone like Ghaedi is on an extended vacation while being paid very well to play amateur level football. Actually it pains me to see Ghaedi invited while the hard work of Mohebi, Alipour, Zahedi is not rewarded.

Comment

Shabab is playing again today. Ahmad Nour is starting. Ghaedi back to the bench. Starting ahead of him are an Argentino and Norwiegan as well as the young Brazilian who scored the winner in the last game after subbing in for Ghaedi. They are all January transfers.

Comment

Ghaedi was developing better at Esteghlal. This is not working out. He needs to take a page from Taremi's book and get out of UAE for Europe with less pay if he can't find it. Even Greece is better than this dead-end.

Go Noorollahi!
          Go Ghaedi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Ghaedi was developing better at Esteghlal. This is not working out. He needs to take a page from Taremi's book and get out of UAE for Europe with less pay if he can't find it. Even Greece is better than this dead-end.

Go Noorollahi!
            Go Ghaedi!
            sorry but who will take him in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
              sorry but who will take him in Europe?
              If I were him, I would go for LaLiga 2, Ponferradina perhaps or even Liga Portugal 2, Rio Ave had a great experience with Taremi and is in a good position to make it back to Liga Nos next season. Even going back to Esteghlal and resetting is better than this. Skocic should not call him up to send him a message.

Go Ghaedi!

Comment

At least Ahmad is starting. He is more important for TM right now. If he performs well in ACL next month, maybe he can upgrade to a good QSL team or something before WC. ACL could be a good opportunity for Ghaedi also…

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Ghaedi in at 77 min

Comment

Mehdi Ghaedi @ Esteghlal 2022-23
                      He is not even the first attacker off the bench. A 19 yr old Emirati winger came on before him. He had the ball and some space in the box and then later on a counter but the defenders just eat him up so easily. This is always happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        May I humbly suggest you save your pain for someone else my ferend. Someone like Ghaedi is on an extended vacation while being paid very well to play amateur level football. Actually it pains me to see Ghaedi invited while the hard work of Mohebi, Alipour, Zahedi is not rewarded.

Especially those people in the video above who are getting rewarded...

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          If I were him, I would go for LaLiga 2, Ponferradina perhaps or even Liga Portugal 2, Rio Ave had a great experience with Taremi and is in a good position to make it back to Liga Nos next season. Even going back to Esteghlal and resetting is better than this. Skocic should not call him up to send him a message.

Go Ghaedi!
                          Wouldn't such teams have been in for him in the summer if they had any interest in him? Why would they be in for him now, especially with worse performances than last season in a much weaker league than PGPL? Why would Ghaedi sign a 5-year contract with a club in the UAE if he had any motives of going to Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Especially those people in the video above who are getting rewarded...
                            Well we know why he is there. I’m trying to figure out the other one…

Comment

by the way...they lost 3-1, basically a midtable emirati side at this point.

Credit to nour, he is a severely limited player technically but he runs his ass off and if given time and space (which he will be in this joke of a league) he can provide good offensive contributions (goals, assists, etc). Even if he started the season on bench behind some uzbek nobody, at least now he is a main player.

IF skocic invites ghayedi it will be a serious war crime. But even if he invites ghayedi again I have a feeling his performance will be so bad at camp that we wont see him again after that. Alipour, Mohebbi, Shahab are 3 hungry, fit, and in form guys that 100% deserve TM spots right now. Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, 2 years younger than ghayedi and took over as SS primary offensive weapon since ghayedi left. He is a much more complete player than ghayedi. Just look at his physique, defensive effort, pressing, and decision making. He deserves a call instead of ghayedi too.

For the time being its over for him. Good news is, he can walk across the street and go to world class mall to drown his sorrows.

This league is literally where you go to die as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                by the way...they lost 3-1, basically a midtable emirati side at this point.

Credit to nour, he is a severely limited player technically but he runs his ass off and if given time and space (which he will be in this joke of a league) he can provide good offensive contributions (goals, assists, etc). Even if he started the season on bench behind some uzbek nobody, at least now he is a main player.

IF skocic invites ghayedi it will be a serious war crime. But even if he invites ghayedi again I have a feeling his performance will be so bad at camp that we wont see him again after that. Alipour, Mohebbi, Shahab are 3 hungry, fit, and in form guys that 100% deserve TM spots right now. Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, 2 years younger than ghayedi and took over as SS primary offensive weapon since ghayedi left. He is a much more complete player than ghayedi. Just look at his physique, defensive effort, pressing, and decision making. He deserves a call instead of ghayedi too.

For the time being its over for him. Good news is, he can walk across the street and go to world class mall to drown his sorrows.

This league is literally where you go to die as a player.
                                It's very challenging to make a legitimate case for Ghaedi to be invited to TM when he is not dominating the UAE League, and to make matters worse... has lost his starting position in a league that is arguably weaker than the PGPL and in the few chances he gets off the bench puts in a shit performance. I mean if he gets invited even over someone like Hosseinzadeh who is a starter for Esteghlal playing in a better league and bigger club than Shabab Al Ahli, then it's extremely insulting and upsetting. Especially in a position where there are players playing in Europe. You can tell from his IG that his priority isn't football (let alone his club choice).

Comment

Working...
                                X