No announcement yet.

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghaedi is so bad. Should be nowhere near TM. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Was always overrated by his fans.
      He also went to a place worse than Iran for development!

Comment

😬😬😬

https://streamable.com/ubhvk9

https://streamable.com/yayrgu

Comment

He's getting outworked by Emirati defenders. What a waste.

Comment

We are seriously going to bring this guy to world cup and leave a deserving zahedi at home? Shame

Comment

Shabab Al Ahli lost in penalties. Nourollahi converted his PK. Ghaedi didn't take a PK.

Comment

Wow.. Ghaedi was shockingly bad

So overrated

Comment

wow this is horrendous

Comment

He didn't even press when he lost the ball, wtf?? He shouldn't be invited anymore until he shows that he really deserves it.

Comment

On those 2 scenes his physical shortcomings were really evident. He will never make it in Europe if he already gets bodied in this league. Can’t believe we are calling him up instead of Zahedi or even Alipour, both deserve it more than Ghaedi.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

agreed. He is a disaster.

Comment

ghayedi is a god awful mess. Him and Torabi shouldnt even be allowed within the city limits of greater tehran when TM is training.

Alipour deserves his callup, so does Zahedi. Hosseinzadeh on SS is a better option than either of them as well. So is Delfi who is slowly imposing himself in croatia.

Comment

The few times I have watched Esteghlal, HOSSEINZADEH has impressed me. Also it appears that Shekari is getting his feet wet in Gol Gohar. Those are 2 guys I am interested to see if they can do something in the near future.

Comment

Ghaedi is not that bad if you guys remember ghaedi smoked lots of arab teams in champions league.. I just don't think he is motivated enough . However one thing we all can agree on is his poor physique. He deffo need someone like CQ to slap him and wake him up and motivate the guy to take the hard route. One of the reason we have so many players in europe is CQ.

Again I blame SS for this transfer. again ghaedi had no choice, specially after his murder (accident case), where SS helped him out a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X