No announcement yet.

QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's one of the single worst defenders operating in any top 50 ranked international side.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

some people go after Majid like Lashkhor when he gets beat 1v1 (after very solid performance) by last season chelsea player, regular in best Belgium squad ever, Batshuayi... meanwhile nobody even look at the shit the likes of kanani and shoja are serving up in qatar. Some people on this board do similar attacks on sadegh when alternatives in our own league are showing similar deficiencies vs far inferior opposition.

Look at the half ass marking for goals 2 and 3, purely his fault , against players not even 1/5th the level of Batshauyi. Some of the most halfass marking attempts I have seen. Goal 6 was garbage defending from him too.

If you are going to put the guys playing in difficult, competitive EU environments under a higher level of scrutiny and hold their mistakes against them then surely the goons we have playing like garbage in a league as amateur and half ass as qatar deserve to be judged with proportional harshness.
      No need to get harsh and call members lashkhor!!
      Not everyone has to agree with what you think dude.
      This is discussion board and people have different opinions.
      Some likes Majid game, some don't.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        No need to get harsh and call members lashkhor!!
        Not everyone has to agree with what you think dude.
        This is discussion board and people have different opinions.
        Some likes Majid game, some don't.
        And that’s totally fine. But same standard of scrutiny should be applied to all the players, not just the ones who play in more demanding EU environments. In fact, you could very easily make the point the guys in Qatar/PGPL warrant more scrutiny than those in Europe Bc the level of competition (just to get into their sides and then who they play every week) is much less.

But here it seems we often do the opposite. The players in this weak ass league get to do whatever they want and nobody even notices or cares, then for everybody else in Europe if they don’t start 2 games or make 2 errors we say it’s over for them.

Comment

And that’s totally fine. But same standard of scrutiny should be applied to all the players, not just the ones who play in more demanding EU environments. In fact, you could very easily make the point the guys in Qatar/PGPL warrant more scrutiny than those in Europe Bc the level of competition (just to get into their sides and then who they play every week) is much less.

But here it seems we often do the opposite. The players in this weak ass league get to do whatever they want and nobody even notices or cares, then for everybody else in Europe if they don’t start 2 games or make 2 errors we say it’s over for them.
          It was the same when they were in Persepolis….kanani made 4x the mistakes of every other CB we discuss. He doesn’t get the same attention bc as you mentioned less ppl here follow it and also his mistakes don’t get punished as bad bc of the low level of opposition. He is not a TM standard CB I have been saying it for years and some ppl are still blind to it
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shabab were bent over today. 1-4. Nour went full 90 and Ghaedi 89.

Comment

shottor savaramoon terekoondan mashallah.

from skipping thru game ghayedi looked decent but man, nour awful. So many turnovers, it seems under any semi pressure from any random olagh in this "league" he has trouble to keep the ball which is pretty concerning.

Look at his defending for goal 3 at 1:23:45. Layee ro tamiz mikhore from pretty half ass dribble attempt by the guy who cuts in and scores. This is the superior defensive presence nour is bringing to the table lol. Vali ahmad nour e khodemoon e dige chikaresh konim.

Comment

Gaedi hahaha what a overrated player. He
                Doesn't deserve to play in uae to be honest.

Comment

Great observation above. I would like to add another observation for people out here to consider that i see so so frequently out here. Please don't judge a player based on one game. When a player has a good game, he becomes god. First name on the TM roster. And after a bad game, the dude is useless, old, junk, etc... Just a few examples are Hosseini, Kanaani, Jahanbakhsh, Gholizadeh, Nourollahi, Amiri, etc, etc...

Please, at least, consider a player's form in the last six months or year and not just his last game. Neymar, Renoldo, De Gea, Pogba, etc... all have bad games every once in a while...

Comment

کنعانی احمق

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMmEo5g...dium=copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      کنعانی احمق

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMmEo5g...dium=copy_link

Look like they removed it. One of TM players asked the page to remove it.
                      Kanani denied the whole thing and said the audio was fake lol
                      K. Khol.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Impressive! Future golden Mall

Comment

Very nice pitch for a beer (non-alcoholic) league.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Impressive! Future golden Mall
                              Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Qaidi and Noor starting in UAE Super Duper Cup.

https://youtu.be/IcJF6LXbZos

Comment

Working...
                                X