• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    it is shutdown i believe
    So more mallrats. Great.

Comment

Ghaedi and Nour started today in league.

https://twitter.com/adsportstv/statu...65115186962433

Comment

Ghayedi Benched
        Ahmad Noor played 120 minutes and scored his penalty

Ghayedi is rumored to join SS .

Mahdi Ali (who is iranian BTW) doesn't beleive in Ghayedi (Rightfully). Send his back to iran so he can get disciplined

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Ghayedi Benched

Mahdi Ali (who is iranian BTW) doesn't beleive in Ghayedi (Rightfully). Send his back to iran so he can get disciplined
          Does Esteghlal even want him? He's in terrible shape and won't be motivated if he can't go to the mall every day.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Ghayedi Benched

How do you know Mahdi Ali is Iranian? I couldn't find anything online about him being Iranian, just says he's Emirati.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              How do you know Mahdi Ali is Iranian? I couldn't find anything online about him being Iranian, just says he's Emirati.
              Emirates throughout has people who say they're Emirati, but are of Iranian descent. It's to their advantage to hide their ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Emirates throughout has people who say they're Emirati, but are of Iranian descent. It's to their advantage to hide their ancestry.
                Yeah I know, but is there actually any proof that he's Iranian, or just a guess?

Comment

how does Mahdi Ali even have a job? I believe 5 straight losses in domestic games for them. how many players does he need to succeed? u can blame ghaedi/nour for being lazy all you want but coach has a big responsibility too, they even went to sign the norweigan forward

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    I remember him from asian cup 2015, he was so great and every media noted him down as an iranian who was born in uae.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/140532...A7%D8%B5%D9%84

Comment

According to navad, Ahmad Nourallahi is leaving Shahab Al Ahly this summer.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Same as Bahrain.
                        They have way more Iranians.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Leonardo Jardim is the new coach at Shabab Al-Ahli. I wonder if Ahmad Nour continues there… And I see some rumors about Ghaedi going to play for Majidi.

Comment

Qsl started again.

Shoja and Kaanani both started togheter for Al Ahli vs Umm Salal in a 1-0 win.

Mehrdad Mohammadi is back and started for Al Arabi in their 2-0 win vs Qatar SC. He played 89 minutes.

Comment

All Qatar national team players are away from the league. Their national team is going to camp separately until the World Cup.

Comment

Omid won and scored a PK vs Duhail few days ago.
                                It is Qatar but if you don't perform as foreigner you are the first target and this guy at 34 is still pretty good.
                                Wished we had few players with his mentality. Calm, professional with amazing attitude

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X