AFC Women's Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    The anti-Iran news mafia is all over this again. They are so predictable. Of course, do not expect an apology after they are proved wrong again.

p.s. Imagine the hoopla about body-shaming here in the US, if some random woman athlete was accused of being a man, just because she had a bigger build than others.
    But absolutely no report of Iran big win against syria. They are just a bag full of shit

Comment

Comment

Iranian football federation's complaint against Jordan football federation

The complaint filed by the iranian football federation against the Jordanian football federation regarding gender accusation was submitted to The AFC disciplinary and ethics committee.

Comment

Love that she's in her full GK kit

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Love that she's in her full GK kit
            Apparently Women's TM is in training, but several of the major clubs have refused to release their players. They are saying we don't need to send our players to camps if we have no friendlies!
            Maryam Irandoost (TM head coach) - says they have asked over 15 teams to play them, but they mostly refuse due to the team's low ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Apparently Women's TM is in training, but several of the major clubs have refused to release their players. They are saying we don't need to send our players to camps if we have no friendlies!
              Maryam Irandoost (TM head coach) - says they have asked over 15 teams to play them, but they mostly refuse due to the team's low ranking.
              hmmm, really? that's their excuse? nothing to do with Iran being ice'd out by the international football community with the blessings of FIFA/AFC? Maryam and her team are fighting against all these restrictions from IR and the bias of AFC/FIFA. And yet they rise! Go TM!

You may write me down in history
              With your bitter, twisted lies,
              You may trod me in the very dirt
              But still, like dust, I'll rise.
              -Maya Angelou

Comment

hmmm, really? that's their excuse? nothing to do with Iran being ice'd out by the international football community with the blessings of FIFA/AFC? Maryam and her team are fighting against all these restrictions from IR and the bias of AFC/FIFA. And yet they rise! Go TM!

You may write me down in history
                With your bitter, twisted lies,
                You may trod me in the very dirt
                But still, like dust, I'll rise.
                -Maya Angelou
                Irandoost seems very professional. What you're saying matters a lot, but she won't say it out loud.

She also mentioned the Belgium camp got cancelled, not because of any issues with the Bayat family, but rather because they are mostly vaccinated with Sinovac and Beligum does not accept that. I don't know about Belgium's regulations at all, but it sounds plausible.

Comment

Irandoost seems very professional. What you're saying matters a lot, but she won't say it out loud.
                  She also mentioned the Belgium camp got cancelled, not because of any issues with the Bayat family, but rather because they are mostly vaccinated with Sinovac and Beligum does not accept that. I don't know about Belgium's regulations at all, but it sounds plausible.
                  My post was a critique of the other national/international federations for their lame excuses (not Irandoost). I agree that she's a professional and I don't expect her to go to battle against these issues, that's really not her job.

Comment

Iranian women and especially female athletes are amazing!!! They fight on multiple fronts and yet they keep rising. Their success is a big 🖕 to all enemies, foreign or domestic who throw one obstacle after another.

Your resilience and persistence makes all of us proud!!
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

100% this

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                      Iranian women and especially female athletes are amazing!!! They fight on multiple fronts and yet they keep rising. Their success is a big 🖕 to all enemies, foreign or domestic who throw one obstacle after another.

Your resilience and persistence makes all of us proud!!

Comment

Comment

Meanwhile, our opponent India gets to play against Brazil.
                          https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/braz...b0943241f418e9

Comment

TM W Practice

Comment

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X