No announcement yet.

AFC Women's Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go TM! They can easily advance if they play as a team, the quality and talent is there!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Go TM! They can easily advance if they play as a team, the quality and talent is there!
      No they won't , no chance but it's great start .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        No they won't , no chance but it's great start .
        No chance should not be in the vocabulary of Iranians, we always have a chance my friend.

Comment

The odds are very heavily stacked against the Lady Cheetahs (can I trade mark that). China is a world power in the women's game, Taiwan is pretty good and India is better than Iran and they are the host. This will be a great learning opportunity and a chance to highlight the women's game in Iran. I hope it receives extensive coverage in the media to encourage the next gen which I am sure will reach new heights.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....(Chinese proverb)
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            The odds are very heavily stacked against the Lady Cheetahs (can I trade mark that). China is a world power in the women's game, Taiwan is pretty good and India is better than Iran and they are the host. This will be a great learning opportunity and a chance to highlight the women's game in Iran. I hope it receives extensive coverage in the media to encourage the next gen which I am sure will reach new heights.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....(Chinese proverb)
            Our dirtbag TV doesn't even show highlights of the games! God forbid some cleric gets aroused watching a woman kick a ball.

Comment

No chance should not be in the vocabulary of Iranians, we always have a chance my friend.
              As Mehdi will say but problem is somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                As Mehdi will say but problem is somewhere else.
                It's always easy to blame others for our own problems and shortcomings but it's time we take responsibility, it's time we take matters in our own hands.

Mehdi Taremi characters are not solving anything they just add to it, they create hashieh and promote unprofessional behaviour. I have respect for the athlete Mehdi Taremi, for his abilities in the football field but i have no respect for his behaviour regarding TM.

Comment

It's always easy to blame others for our own problems and shortcomings but it's time we take responsibility, it's time we take matters in our own hands.

Mehdi Taremi characters are not solving anything they just add to it, they create hashieh and promote unprofessional behaviour. I have respect for the athlete Mehdi Taremi, for his abilities in the football field but i have no respect for his behaviour regarding TM.
                  Fair enough , You chose to see what you like to see.

I have not blame others but those responsible for restrictions for women in Iran.
                  Restrictions impose upon women’s are inhumane and will not allow them to reach their potentials . Overwhelming restrictions are not necessary religious but from religious government.
                  If you don't see these limitation and its effect that is your prerogative ,but don't blame Mehdi.

I don't agree with Mehdi 's method of expression but it was within his right to say what he said. Maybe you assume he was referring to his coach, maybe not.

It was my last comment in this particular
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 10-28-2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

درهای نقش جهان به روی زنان باز شد

برای تقدیر از ورزشکاران باشگاه سپاهان امروز و به مناسبت هفته سپاهان مراسمی در نقش جهان با حضور تمام ورزشکاران و همینطور تیم فوتبال بزرگسالان، در نظر گرفته شده بود و این ورزشکاران ضمن اینکه دوباره شانس دیدن تماشاگران در نقش جهان را پیدا کردند و نزدیک به 30 هزار هوادار در نقش جهان با فراخوان باشگاه سپاهان گرد هم آمدند، مورد تقدیر هم قرار گرفتند و مقابل چشم چند هزار هوادار زن و مرد سپاهانی رژه*ای نمادین رفتند.

Comment

25-30k fans in Naghshe Jahan + thousands of women

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/240...87%D8%A7%D9%86

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/240...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Credit to Sepahan for allowing its fans in big numbers into their own stadium, even though it was not an official game. IFF must allow the fans (at least those who are vaccinated) back into the stadiums.

Comment

Really dame Sepahan garm.
                        It is the bare basics, but at least they're not cowards about it.

Comment

برنامه مسابقات

:
                          *پنجشنبه 30 دی ماه

هند – ایران
                          چین – چین تایپه

*یکشنبه 3 بهمن ماه

چین تایپه – هند
                          ایران – چین

*چهارشنبه 6 بهمن ماه

چین تایپه –
                          ایران
                          هند – چین

Comment

AFC Women’s Club Championship 2021

Four teams will battle for glory when they square off in the AFC Women’s Club Championship 2021 at the Aqaba Development Corporate Stadium, Jordan.

FIFA/AFC Pilot Tournament.
                            Format : 4 teams
                            Locarion : Amman Jordan

FC Bunyodkor (UZB)Sree Gokulam Kerala FC (IND)
                            Amman Club (JOR)
                            Shahrdari Sirjan (IRN)

Shahrdari Sirjan (IRN) فوتبال بانوان شهرداری سیرجان
                            Head coach: Maryam Jahan Nejati
                            Player to watch: Afsaneh Chatrenoor

Shahrdari Sirjan

vs

Bunyodkor

امروز از ساعت 17:30 در ورزشگاه عقبه اردن

Starting lineup

عارفه سید کاظمی، ملیکا متولی، حدیث بساط شیر، فاطمه امینه برازجانی، زینب عباسپور، سهیلا نظام آبادی (کاپیتان)، رقیه جلال نسب، فاطمه مخدومی، زهرا علیزاده، افسانه چترنور و شبنم بهشت

Comment

football_shahrdarisirjan_women

علیرضا جهانبخش ملی پوش ایرانی تیم فاینورد هلند دقایقی پیش در ارتباط تصویری با بازیکنان تیم فوتبال بانوان شهرداری سيرجان، ضمن ابراز خرسندی از حضور اولین نماینده ایران در مسابقات آسیایی، برای این تیم آرزوی موفقیت کرد

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X