AFC Women's Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dameshoon garm.

There is still a long way to go but thus is a great first step.

Our goalie was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Dameshoon garm.

There is still a long way to go but thus is a great first step.

Our goalie was awesome.
      She is from Zobeh Ahan and she is a carpenter by profession. Her name is Zohreh Koudaei.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

The sheer joy from these lady lions when they won made my day! We’re so proud of you!

Comment

wow what a day for Iranian women. Congratulations lionesses of Iran.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Don’t want to sound mean , and apologies, but some, especially all covered up/no makeup, look like dudes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know much about our Womens TM, just here for support. I am ashamed to admit that I did not know that our Womens TM had never qualified for the Asian Championship. I knew we had not made it to the WC but can't believe no AFC appearance. I wish them best of luck and I hope they make their mark.

Comment

Final tournament will be shown on Paramount+

https://worldsoccertalk.com/2021/05/...soccer-rights/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  I don't know much about our Womens TM, just here for support. I am ashamed to admit that I did not know that our Womens TM had never qualified for the Asian Championship. I knew we had not made it to the WC but can't believe no AFC appearance. I wish them best of luck and I hope they make their mark.
                  yea me too..!!

i'll be watching them at the AC next year though..!! best wishes and Koongrats to our dokhtaroon for qualifying..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Lol, taking notes from Sardar!
                    ha ha
                    i love this
                    is she our high scorer ..? Forward..?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                      Don’t want to sound mean , and apologies, but some, especially all covered up/no makeup, look like dudes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It certainly is not a beauty pageant.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

^ yea man, i went to a couple of USWNT Training sessions when they came to KC some 5-6 ? years ago and they all looked like some weather beaten, butch looking dykes bordering looking more like dudes...!! even their Keeper which @ that time was supposed to be the hottie in the team..!! i think it musta been the insane layers of make up foundations that made them look semi attractive during the games on TV..!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Lol, taking notes from Sardar!

Love this pic and the look on her face.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

With the win against Jordan, the Team Melli qualified to participate in the Asian Cup in 2022 in India.

Iranian goal keeper, Maryam Yektaei 19 June 1993 (age 28) plays in Turkey for Beşiktaş J.K.

12 teams will qualify for Asian women games in India.
                            Already qualified: Iran, China, Japan, Thailand, India (Host), South Korea, Australia, Philippine, waiting for four more countries to make 12 teams.
                            China, Australia, even Thailand are strong teams in women soccer.

Good experience for our national team.
                            Last edited by AIrani; 09-25-2021, 09:18 PM. Reason: Spelling
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mxGnDIGig

Comment

The leaders of IR should watch this, weep and beg forgiveness from these young women and Iranian women in general for 40 years of stifling their growth and progress.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X