• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive result!

Comment

Iran 0 India 0
      FINAL RESULT

Khodayi is a fantastic goalie. Khodaast.

Turkish Commentator was saying:

“ inanılmaz kurtarış! Müthiş bir Kurtarış”

“Which means an unbelievable save. Fantastic saves.”

Twice man!!! He was saying he’s never seen any save like this. You should watch the saves both from our great goalie Khodayi and our awesome defense.

Good job girls. Wished you could play without restrictions but those great days will come. Keep it up👍
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
        China will go through easily from this group and it depends if India or Iran get pts vs Chinese Taipei ?
        Exactly! I mean what a bad luck to be grouped with China. I also think it comes down to whomever concedes the least number of goals against China and if Iran can beat Taipei. Taipei lost 4-0 to China today. So if we can concede a scoreline like 1-0 even if Iran India and Taipei all tie, we will have a chance. Let’s see. For now this was a great result against the hosts.
        sigpic
        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
        IRAN
        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          What a backward regime!!!. Where is the live broadcast on IRIB? Are these mullahs afraid men getting hard-on watching women play??? Sag .... be islam!
          Yes, backward is an understatement. It's closer to medieval. If it was really up to Khamenei and Raeisie, we wouldn't even have any women's sports in Iran. It is because of the societal pressure that we do. To a great extent, what our women have accomplished is the result of their hard work and steadfastness in face of this regime. IRIB doesn't even show the match of our national women's team fearing that the molas will get provoked by the partially bare legs and arms of other teams and the referees. IRIB can do semi-live broadcast with cutouts of "namahram" women in the crowd (and I did not even see any of that today) but they can't cutout players and the refs. Like so many other aspects of life in Iran, there is a Grand Canyon separating Iranian people and IR. There will come a day that this absolutist medieval of a theocracy will end and our women will be able to be fully self-expressed. I just hope I will see it. For now we just have to live with tactical wins for women.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
            Exactly! I mean what a bad luck to be grouped with China. I also think it comes down to whomever concedes the least number of goals against China and if Iran can beat Taipei. Taipei lost 4-0 to China today. So if we can concede a scoreline like 1-0 even if Iran India and Taipei all tie, we will have a chance. Let’s see. For now this was a great result against the hosts.
            i believe we will concead less against china since we have much better goalie, but similar shaky defence as india.
            but we will score less than india against taipei.

so lets hope china will soorakh soorakh india big time, and that we only loose by 2-3 goals maximum while india looses biiig 6-7 figures. (hopefully we make a 0-0 draw there or make a goal on the corner/freekick/counters and fight in a upset win 1-0)

with the attacking skillz, and the 0-0 games and few goal games from qualifying in mind, i say we win with maximum 1-3 goals vs taipei but as india who had better midfield and
            passing/possesion will probably score more if they just can hit the target..

its going to be a interesting close battle for 2 place!
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Brilliant result against a solid home team!! Wonderful work TM ladies and Irandoost. So proud! Can't wait for the highlights.

Comment

What the hell.
                On YouTube, it is India 1 - Iran 0
                Iran did not play well against weak Indian team.
                At least weather was not or is not hot as usually is in India.
                We have a long way to go in women's sports, not just football.
                It should be similar to Syria or other Islamic countries. If players want, then they can have hejab.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I'm sorry, but why was our keeper Zohreh exclusively targeted by ugly rumors and accusations (thanks to the Jordanian FA)? It seems any idiot can make accusations based on "appearances" about many other teams' players and goalies.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                    Iran 0 India 0
                    FINAL RESULT

Khodayi is a fantastic goalie. Khodaast.

Turkish Commentator was saying:

“ inanılmaz kurtarış! Müthiş bir Kurtarış”

“Which means an unbelievable save. Fantastic saves.”

Twice man!!! He was saying he’s never seen any save like this. You should watch the saves both from our great goalie Khodayi and our awesome defense.

Good job girls. Wished you could play without restrictions but those great days will come. Keep it up👍
                    Her name is Zohreh Koudaei with a kaaf (زهره کودایی) not Khodaei, yet I agree with you that she was the khoda of all goalkeepers today https://www.the-afc.com/en/national/...asian_cup/iran

Go Women's TM!

Comment

now 3

Comment

I only saw the second half but I could not keep my eyes off the screen. Very very exciting game to watch. Amazing fight and hustle by all our girls. They really put their heart and soul into this game and fought tooth and nail. Made me very proud.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          What the hell.
                          It should be similar to Syria or other Islamic countries. If players want, then they can have hejab.
                          The match ended 0-0. India is ranked 50th compared to Iran being ranked 70th. They are not exactly weak when it comes to our Women's TM. They have been investing in their women's football and they are the host. I don't know where you got 1-0. Here is the AFC report: https://www.the-afc.com/en/national/...v_ir_iran.html

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                            What the hell.
                            its probably just a buthurt indian lol, they are flooding youtube with stupid shit.. almost every damn time i want to se a highlight vid from united game, theres a indian faking its highlights and then sits instead and talks about the game.. just to trick people in to klicking..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Zohre Koudaei was MVP

I like Negin Zandi our CF.

Mentioned about her during CAFA U17 last year, very gifted smart player

I think today was her 18 th Bday

From Izeh Khuzestan and play for Bam Khatoon Kerman

Comment

Working...
                                X