AFC Women's Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
    Wow, what a clear off the line... that was an incredible save.

Comment

kits looked better now than in previous photos, but i could swear on i saw a kit with black merooj mark in the game, but looking at this picture its red..
      did they have different versions in the same game or was it just me seing a black merooj mark..
      im almost hundred % sure i also saw a kit with black merooj mark on it, since i was watching for witch one they were waring since there was different pictures posted yesterday in this thread..

anyway, kits looked much better than what they had in the qualifyers and much beteter than in the posts from yesterday..

Edit: one can also se that they moved up the logo so that the light green in our flag now has a darkgreen background instead of the same colour.. bravo, its almost like they went through this thread and corrected it!
      much better
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Here are the highlights.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          This save reminded me of the following commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtXtOuxBuvQ

Comment

Comment

What a clean and well timed tackle!

Comment

Japan 5-0 Myanmar
                | Australia 18-0 Indonesia
                Last edited by St_Mark; 01-21-2022, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Japan 5-0 Myanmar
                  | Australia 18-0 Indonesia
                  Our Afghan brothers would say 'KERR'AM da kunat 18:0
                  ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

What a clean and well timed tackle!
                    ... and this was not the only world class tackle in the box. There were two more. One was in the 90th minute that would have been a sure goal (see below at 7:00-7:05 into the clip). The announcer could not avoid praising the tackle as a superb challenge after the replay. Our women know how to defend. This was a great preparation for the China match. My main concern is the stamina and the fact that in the next match, Chinese women are an order of magnitude more accurate than India when it comes to finishing.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Cool team introduction video from AFC.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Guy don't' be upset or dismissive if we (probably) lose badly to China.
                        The gap between them and most Asian teams is massive.
                        It's like Burma playing Brazil in men's football.

Comment

India vs Iran:

Full:
                          English (Paramount+, US only): https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/...india-vs-iran/

Highlights:
                          English (AFC YouTube): http://y2u.be/BmLovujGorc
                          English (Paramount+, US only): https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/...india-vs-iran/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Guy don't' be upset or dismissive if we (probably) lose badly to China.
                            The gap between them and most Asian teams is massive.
                            It's like Burma playing Brazil in men's football.
                            I hear you Nokhodi Jaan, but I actually think it will be a closer margin. I don’t expect a miracle or shock but I can see us nicking a goal on counter and if lose, do it by a narrower margin. Our strength is in the back 5 and the defensive midfielders.
                            Unfortunately what is tough on our ShirZans do not all come from the opponents, it’s playing in a humid condition under all that layers from top to toe. Just looking at the level of sweat on the Iran-India referee said it all!
                            Go TM, 80 million behind you 🙏🏻
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              I hear you Nokhodi Jaan, but I actually think it will be a closer margin. I don’t expect a miracle or shock but I can see us nicking a goal on counter and if lose, do it by a narrower margin. Our strength is in the back 5 and the defensive midfielders.
                              Unfortunately what is tough on our ShirZans do not all come from the opponents, it’s playing in a humid condition under all that layers from top to toe. Just looking at the level of sweat on the Iran-India referee said it all!
                              Go TM, 80 million behind you 🙏🏻
                              Freaking sad. What an archaic concept mandating hijab is. Hopefully none of the players end up getting injured because of heat exhaustion. People die from that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_McNair

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Go TM, 80 million behind you ������������
                                Atomic Elements of Their last Game

Iran 's

*Fighting spirits
                                *Chaos
                                *Luck

Chine's
                                *Structure/System
                                *Fitness
                                *Passing

Comment

Working...