X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Carpentry.

نگاه ویژه

Zohra Koudai hired after shining in India

The goalkeeper of Iran's national women's football team was recruited to the Ophthalmology Hospital.

According to IFF, following the negotiations of Dr. Abolghasem Mousavi, head of Negah Ophthalmology Hospital, and Khadem, , Zohreh Kudaei, the goalkeeper of the National women's football team, looked at the recruitment of the hospital and will now be among the public relations staff of the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Guy don't' be upset or dismissive if we (probably) lose badly to China.
      The gap between them and most Asian teams is massive.
      It's like Burma playing Brazil in men's football.
      I'll take your word for it Nokhodi. A quick search shows that they are the most successful team in the AFC Women's Asian Cup with 8 titles! =|

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Freaking sad. What an archaic concept mandating hijab is. Hopefully none of the players end up getting injured because of heat exhaustion. People die from that.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_McNair
        indeed .... its fking pethatic how we subject our women to such disrespectful cruelty..!
        just watched the highlights of last game and its blatantly evident how their performances plummets in 2nd half as the game wears on..!!
        i suggest they at least drench their bs hijabs with water in latter stages of games to keep a cool head in hot n muggy game conditions..? i learned a long while back that through head is where human body often dissipates its most amounts of excess heat..!!?
        ps
        i expected them to beat india if they were to be wanting to make a surprising splash in this tourney..!! China will likely pummel them..! their best hope is to park the bus and hope to lower the margin of defeat ....in case GD becomes a factor in group due to their earlier tie with india..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          indeed .... its fking pethatic how we subject our women to such disrespectful cruelty..!
          just watched the highlights of last game and its blatantly evident how their performances plummets in 2nd half as the game wears on..!!
          i suggest they at least drench their bs hijabs with water in latter stages of games to keep a cool head in hot n muggy game conditions..? i learned a long while back that through head is where human body often dissipates its most amounts of excess heat..!!?
          ps
          i expected them to beat india if they were to be wanting to make a surprising splash in this tourney..!! China will likely pummel them..! their best hope is to park the bus and hope to lower the margin of defeat ....in case GD becomes a factor in group due to their earlier tie with india..!
          Expectation
          TM W is exciting team for Iranian because despite restrictions for the first time made it to this stage,
          They are Exciting but not strong team and no match For Japan, Korea, Australia, China...

Despite their shortcomings they have chance to advance.

There are 12 teams in 3 groups (A, B, C).
          Top 2 of each group to advance playoff stage
          2 best 3rd places to advance playoff stage.
          A Team
          1 China PR
          2 India (H)
          3 Iran
          4 Chinese Taipei
          B Team
          1 Australia
          2 Philippines
          3 Thailand
          4 Indonesia
          C Team
          1 Japan
          2 South Korea
          3 Vietnam
          4 Myanmar
          If Iran defeat Chinese Taipe will advance to face Japan/Korea

Comment

I can't imagine putting on tights and long-sleave shirt, then putting on a soccer kit (shirt, shorts), and then a headscarf, followed by running around for 90 minutes in INDIA! These ladies are super heroes on another level. It's sad that after all the lack of preparation, lack of support, and harassment, we ask them to perform under super human and unnecessary conditions.

Comment

Taiwan is not as strong as China, but they are still a very good side. It is possible for TM to beat them, but will not be easy. If TM does beat them though and advance, it will be a strong statement of intent and will on the part of the players, and a huge F U to all those backward, 7th century idiots who keep impeding their progress.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

These women are heroes already. Majority of us who have never experienced sexist abuse under IR could not even begin to feel what they have gone through. Even today that they are accomplishing results, IRIB refuses to broadcast their matches live! Fatemeh Adeli was saying in an interview today that her mother had to listen to the radio broadcast of the match vs India and got worried when she got injured during the match. My approach is that I keep standing for them. They get to humid Navi Mumbai with no friendlies and with all that forced covering they stop the hosts who have been preparing with so many friendlies. I do not expect them to tie China AND I know that they will leave everything they have on the pitch! I agree with nisfejahan jaan that they have a decent chance against Chinese Taipei even though they have never beaten them in the past.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Guy don't' be upset or dismissive if we (probably) lose badly to China.
                  The gap between them and most Asian teams is massive.
                  It's like Burma playing Brazil in men's football.
                  And the gap between China and North America, S. American, and European teams is so massive now too. The pace these women are playing at and the number of errors is actually quite poor relative to say Canada, USA, Brazil or Sweden.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Hopefully these women inspire next generations to play and with the our peoples strong determination and talent, they will take their football to next levels. Iff probably need to fix a good league for them though and the opportunity to play fulltime as proffessionals. Knowing payment issues i mens ipl league i wonder how thats possible.. so much corruption sadly.. hopefully things get well so that they can reach best levels. But they have come far its like watching european teams from 15 years ago then they took big steps and now some teams play some nice football. If they can do it our wtm can do it 10 times better just needs iff behind them and infrastructure.. we do have a great goalie and few good players and would be interesting to se running distance stats from india game..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great Wall against China

Comment

^beautiful

Comment

^^ They look so great and motivated. Number 13 is Yasaman Farmani who plays for Charleroi and is Gholizadeh's better half.

Go Women's TM!

Comment

Match tonight at 2:00am PST v China. Live On Paramount Plus for subscribers (as well as replays for those who will be sleeping through it).

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Japan 5-0 Myanmar
                              | Australia 18-0 Indonesia
                              So many goals... the highlights video is a long one of just goal footages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl0Sg-owZaw
                              Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkzyLGSTNiA

This Sam Kerr girl is strong. She beat up this dude fan invader!

Comment

Working...
                                X