AFC Women's Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maan that kit makes my eye hurt..

compared to this kit that was so beutiful, i realy liked the shoulder details.
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/...-released.html

Also, I think its time that WTM and MTM both have the same kit.
    But I realy hope this isnt the TM kit. Havnt eaven heard any news about Merooj officially being signed for mens TM?
    Or I have maybe missed the news thats very possible aswell..

Anyway, Full support for WTM, hope kit is good quality and it breathes well, and that they have a fun and great turnament!
    Good Luck!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

الهام فرهمند و دخترش در هند

Cute or Distraction?

«ارنیکا» ملی پوش ۵ماهه!تیم فوتبال زنان
        «الهام فرهمند» هافبک دفاعی ۲۸ساله در این سفر یک همراه ویژه دارد:
        دخترش که مردادماه به دنیا آمد. ارنیکا از مهرماه همراه مادرش در اردوی تیم ملی بوده ت.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              maan that kit makes my eye hurt..

compared to this kit that was so beutiful, i realy liked the shoulder details.
              https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/...-released.html

Also, I think its time that WTM and MTM both have the same kit.
              But I realy hope this isnt the TM kit. Havnt eaven heard any news about Merooj officially being signed for mens TM?
              Or I have maybe missed the news thats very possible aswell..

Anyway, Full support for WTM, hope kit is good quality and it breathes well, and that they have a fun and great turnament!
              Good Luck!
              Quality doesn't seem good, the design is cheap but at last we are slowly coming back to a tricolor design (this time the red is less visible) compared to plain white/red adidas and Uhlsport

Comment

This whole process of a new kit from a new sponsor is a surprise and not very professional. IFF made a call for sponsor and extended it (see here http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10685/%D8%AA...A8%D8%A7%D9%84) and then there was no news until Women's national team shows up in a major continental competition with a new kit with quality and sponsorship remaining unknown. Go figure. Design is ok but my main concern is quality in the humid conditions of Navi Mumbai with all the additional covering dictated by misogynist IR. The good news is that Irandoost the HC who seems to be standing for women's equal rights has not complained about the quality. Below is the photo form the coordination meeting of group A held today.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10874/%D8%A7...88%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Honestly, there is no need to think about a design during 10 years. Take peru iconic diagonal red stripe and replace it with a tricolor stripe (like the current collar).
                  For the following years, the design can be updated with details or changing the strip to vertical/horizontal, etc.. Stripes

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRpEZtFzepY
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Quality doesn't seem good, the design is cheap but at last we are slowly coming back to a tricolor design (this time the red is less visible) compared to plain white/red adidas and Uhlsport
                      yeah and the green in the flag in the logo mixes with the green in the background..
                      should just gave the wnt uhlsport kits that mens tm are wearing aswell and end of story..
                      this looks like something from 1990-1998 but like a bad rippoff. but still looks better than what the wnt had before..
                      most respectful thing would be letting them have the same kits as MTM have..

I also noticed that in the one pic, Merooj mark is black and in center between red and green.. looks realy poor, other pic with the kit on the hanger, Merooj mark is red, and slightly above the tricolor attempt". thats atleast much better.. one has number on the chest and other dont.. ripoff paradise.. just raises the question. whoos khaleh made the kits and how many different versions did she do?

anyway.. guess its not only about the kits most important is that they have good preperations and so on.. so im not going to write more negs about the kit ( for today)

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

the material looks crappy compared to what SS or foolad are using. The design too.

Comment

Iran not an easy team to beat: Maryam Irandoost
                          Sports
                          January 18, 2022 - 16:13

TEHRAN – Iran’s women’s football team coach Maryam Irandoost says that they are not an easy team to beat in the 2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup despite they are debutants.

Iran will open the campaign with a match against India on Thursday in Group A at the D.Y. Patil stadium in Navi Mumbai.

“Despite our lack of experience, our team are motivated, and work hard. We have reached this level and are ready for the tournament,” Irandoost said in pre-match press conference.

“We have analyzed the Indian team, and are aware that they are strong and fast. The opener is one for everyone to look forward to,” she added.

“Iran are debutants in the competition but we are not an easy team to beat. We are here to show the Asian teams how powerful we are.

“Our team could be a role model for the Iranian women athletes. The condition for the country’s sportswomen has started to develop and is getting better day by day,” Irandoost stated.

“Australia, China, South Korea and Japan are favorites to win the title but we are here to do our best as well,” Irandoost concluded.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/469...ryam-Irandoost
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I was beginning to like the Jersey after they made the federation badge bigger and added numbers. Then I saw that they added the cheetah imprint again the whole thing looks messy and unprofessional, they tried to copy from Uhlsport with the neck and shoulder colors. Also adding their own chest designs and probably sticking on the numbers, badge and cheetah imprint the night before the match.

Comment

https://cdn.ilna.news/servev2/znuwol...z_netUE,/1.mp4

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X