X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    You are being racist again.
    You are being incorset again.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      This was not japan, it's "Japazil". How could they have match decider Brazilians and call their team Japan's national team?? Japan and Qatar would just replace everyone with foreigners if they could. Results mean more than pride for them.
      Japan has brazilian (and a dutch guy) in Football and futsal. Also half of their rugby national team is from new Zealand (the Brazilians of rugby)

Comment

Hey Brazil has benefited a lot from Japanese immigration in their society, leadership, arts, sports etc... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians

Is Japan not allowed to get anything in return?

Comment

Yup, there is huge and biggest Japanese community outside Japan, in Brazil. Post World-war II, lots of Japanese immigrated to Brazil, and since they then, they keep the good relation with Brazil, and returning them the favor, as now lots of Brazilian live in Japan, some even played for their NT since early 90s(Ramos and few others). So is not something new.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Here is their goalkeeper, Higor Pires:

Before it was just qatar. Then France and Germany stepped in. Now Japan and China are also going full time. Pretty soon we will be the only country whose national team players are not foreigners.

and I sincerely hope we maintain that.
            That by itself is a source of pride for me

Comment

Please people back to the topic.

Comment

on topic
                it was sorta impressive and encouraging to watch this TM futsal Defend as a Team in a rather well-organized fashion in Layers vs Serbia after we went up 2-0..!
                however we looked toothless and way too slow in transition play and too slow to pull the trigger when presented with shooting opportunities during our counter attacks and resorting to way too many chicken shitt back and side passes until we'd get dispossessed and in general giving lion's portion of possession to Serbia while having an insurance goal at hand and can afford to play more daring on counter and pad our lead..!!

i'd like to see a more daring and confident approach and a more convincing win vs US...!!

Comment

guys, which channel broadcasts beside IRIB Varzesh? It's so crappy quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    guys, which channel broadcasts beside IRIB Varzesh? It's so crappy quality.
                    watch it on www.farsiland.com goto live TV and choose Varzesh TV.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What happened to the face of Brazil's coach?
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

When is our next game?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

TM Futsal next match is vs USA tomorrow Friday September 17 at 11:00 AM EST (NY), 8:00 AM PST (LA), 5:00 PM European central time and 7:30 pm Tehran time. If you live in the USA and your TV subscription cover Telemundo you could watch it here: https://www.telemundodeportes.com/envivo

Go TM Futsal!

Comment

Iran vs USA will be on Fox Sports 2 at 8 am PT
                            https://tv247.us/watch/fox-sports-2/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Game to start in less than 1 hour!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan