Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    Man I love what the Kazakh coach is doing, it’s good for Iran. always screaming at his players. He seems incredibly unprofessional for management probably got the job because he was a really good former player. I’m sure he knows his tactics and theory well but clearly doesn’t have the demeanor for management
    On the other hand, I love our coach's attitude. Cool, calm and collected. It trickles down to our players and offsets our persian temper...

Comment

Damn someone gave the wrong timing of the match and I missed most of the first half. Surprisingly the VAR in this tournament has worked to our benefit [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Is Kazakhstan the only team that involves their goalie in a lot of the attacks ? It seems to work a bit.
        Our last game against Uzbekistan also their keeper was really involved. Reminds me of Hockey.

I am not liking how our team scores and then starts defending. Last game we easily have up so many goal leads. Hopefully today it won’t be the case

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          On the other hand, I love our coach's attitude. Cool, calm and collected. It trickles down to our players and offsets our persian temper...
          good point..!!
          as evident by Eskoocher's similarly success with our TM...!!

however, i really dont care for the overly nonchalant and laxy dazy, koongoshaad playing demeanor of Navid? our number 14...!!

in these sorta tight games where 1 goal can make all the difference, he is the sorta player than could cost you the game with koongoshadi marking or such..! he just looks overweight and outa shape anyhow... !!?probably best be kept mostly as bencher and very limited usage..!!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            Great new.... For your half-time entertainment we will hear from Mullah something something to analyze the defensive strategy of Iran for the second half, oops no, he is reminiscing about some good old days. Cannot get better than this.
            i gather your watching IRIB..? LOL
            try this link instead...!
            http://stream.telemundodeportes.com/index?pid=2034012

excellent pic quality and with ever excitable and entertaining spanish commentary...!!

Comment

2nd half about to get under way...!! COME ON Boys ..!!

time to form triangles and play keep away futsal and keep as much possession as possible till you force kazaks to overcommit offensively...!! then hit them with swift counter goal..!!

Comment

Another screamer hits our post. We have been lucky this past 10 minutes if the match I have watched. Our keeper Samimi is injured and apparently he is getting subbed out

Comment

what happened to our keeper ?? overstretched...? or just time wasting..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    good point..!!
                    as evident by Eskoocher's similarly success with our TM...!!

however, i really dont care for the overly nonchalant and laxy dazy, koongoshaad playing demeanor of Navid? our number 14...!!

in these sorta tight games where 1 goal can make all the difference, he is the sorta player than could cost you the game with koongoshadi marking or such..! he just looks overweight and outa shape anyhow... !!?probably best be kept mostly as bencher and very limited usage..!!
                    That was also a very koon goshad finish effort by #14…

Comment

fak
                      conceded 2-1

boys need to contain players on D rather than go all out into overzealous marking
                      number 14 needs to be replaced

Comment

Wow the shot was going out and deflected in. Can’t say they didn’t deserve it after post shot.we gotta play aggressive no more defensive crap

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          Great new.... For your half-time entertainment we will hear from Mullah something something to analyze the defensive strategy of Iran for the second half, oops no, he is reminiscing about some good old days. Cannot get better than this.
                          Unbelievable just unbelievable how stupid the IRIB is. They didn’t even try to show ihr goals.

Comment

no tayyebi/ he's on the bench
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Shit 2-2

Comment

what the hell did our player do so he got carded?

Comment

Working...
                                X