Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    Iran 1-0 Brazil
    Brazil? I thought we were playing Khazakstan?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Brazil? I thought we were playing Khazakstan?
      We are playing against Brazilians who represent Kazakhstan

Comment

2-0 eyval

Comment

yea baby 2-0

Comment

Now it's important not to do the same mistakes like in the last match. They need to keep attacking and not sit back.

Comment

brazilaks arent much of a offensively dangerous players .... they just defend mostly and with big numbers and i dont think they can score against us on an individual brilliance move

just dont give them any easy 1v1s off of break and force them to have to go through at least 1 defender to score .....

lets hope we dont start relaxing now that we are ahead and allow this game to get into a shoot out again...

just keep possession and under control and take the 2-0 lead into half time and wait for them to over-commit offensively then hit them on counter

Comment

Man I love what the Kazakh coach is doing, it’s good for Iran. always screaming at his players. He seems incredibly unprofessional for management probably got the job because he was a really good former player. I’m sure he knows his tactics and theory well but clearly doesn’t have the demeanor for management

Comment

That is a penalty if Kazakhstan challenges. Jeez we couldn’t close 3 seconds??

Comment

he ran into the challenge than the other way around
                    not a PK

Comment

I think we got lucky there unless I missed something?

Comment

Is Kazakhstan the only team that involves their goalie in a lot of the attacks ? It seems to work a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          I think we got lucky there unless I missed something?
                          He kicked the player and then went down. Wasn't a penalty IMO. Although a dumb Asian ref would have called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Is Kazakhstan the only team that involves their goalie in a lot of the attacks ? It seems to work a bit.
                            He looks Brazilian so maybe they trust him a lot with ball control and taking shots

Comment

Great new.... For your half-time entertainment we will hear from Mullah something something to analyze the defensive strategy of Iran for the second half, oops no, he is reminiscing about some good old days. Cannot get better than this.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Yea that works unless he makes one wrong pass or any of their players attempted pass is intercepted..... then we got an empty goal to score on ..!!
                                that said their Brazilian looking keeper looks comfortable in possession and his distribution seems to be his strong suit..!! probably a converted attacker ? midfielder ?

Comment

Working...
                                X