No announcement yet.

Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team has defensive issues and its best way to win is to score more goals. It definitely needs Tayebi fit and back for the next round.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      That was a disgraceful ending. A win is a win but my goodness there really is nobody on our sports teams with good mentality. Coach looks like he’s about to burst into tears and the players just blaming each other after Uzbekistan scores the same exact goal twice in a row. It’s so funny how I never see any difference between any of our sports teams
      This is what happens when you play cowardly when winning. After the 9th goal the boys relaxed and were like ok we got this. I say all this very well knowing that we can make the semi finals
      Yup, poor coaching, we got exposed on few similar situations which resulted to few of Uzbeks goals and yet no solution and answer. It is embarrassing .

Comment

Now the whole world knows how to score on us. That's not good.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Poor defending. Four goals received because of it.

Tayebi should have played even for a short time to get his feet wet, so to speak.

Kazakhs with four Brazilian players will be more difficult.

When Iran plays offensive, we have better chance to score. Receiving eight goals was terrible.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

We are not a cohesive team, no defending at all. Too emotional.

Comment

Uzbeks had a very strong team and had solid plans. We did too. Near the end, our nerves got ahead of us. Coach kept his cool. Javid and others should stop complaining and keep a positive attitude. Our captain, Hassanzadeh is world class. We need better defense against power play. Nazemosharia is a good coach and he will prepare the team. Of course this is a forum and of course we consistently get more negative comments than positive ones even when we win but not decisively. People need to cool down and understand that when our federations was is hibernation before the new leadership, Uzbeks were working hard and had 20 friendlies including major world powers. With only 4 months of preparation, we are again winning close matches in the World Cup where there are no weak teams. Another positive point is that hopefully Tayebi will be match fit against Kazakistan.

Go TM Futsal!

Comment

We score spectacular goals and concede horrendous goals. Nevertheless a win is a win!

I hope Borat Will be in the stadium during our encounter with Kazakhstan [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any highlights would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

^ Please Keano jaan. I hope people will not pile on this one. Borat's portrayal of Kazakh people was utterly racist and its the same Orientalism s**t that we have been exposed to by the west.

Go TM Futsal!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4btbMiK7oio
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ Please Keano jaan. I hope people will not pile on this one. Borat's portrayal of Kazakh people was utterly racist and its the same Orientalism s**t that we have been exposed to by the west.

Go TM Futsal!
                        You are right we will call these cheaters Brazilestan from now

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          Poor defending. Four goals received because of it.

Tayebi should have played even for a short time to get his feet wet, so to speak.

Kazakhs with four Brazilian players will be more difficult.

When Iran plays offensive, we have better chance to score. Receiving eight goals was terrible.
                          Kazakh's Brazilian players are basically Brazilians that could not make their national team. We should not be afraid of Brazil itself, much less a bunch of Brazilian rejects!!!

Exciting game today. Good job boys. We just need to stay focused and not take our foot off the gas pedal when we get a comfortable lead as we saw twice today. We built a nice lead twice and they closed up real quick. But we were pretty much in control of the game the whole time.

Comment

Iran always up their game against stronger teams, and that will also be the case against Kazakhstan.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

what is our statistics vs Kazakstan? Have we ever played them?

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Iran always up their game against stronger teams, and that will also be the case against Kazakhstan.
                                This
                                Last game I watched was vs Serbia & we were far more organized & boys were diligent in carrying out their responsibilities on the court for entirety of the game ..!
                                Today as typically the case with us, we lacked that Killer mentality when leading by more than one goal again & again ..! Which was annoying AF to witness ..! & another point of great concern was keep conceding from the same damn Set-play of Uzbeks..! that shitt is mostly on the freaking coach to address ..! & he was too slow to read the issues with our game & address them by subbing out our clearly struggling players .!
                                We looked far more formidable attacking than hunkering back in front of our own goal ..! We were much better off defending & pressing the ozbeks further up the pitch in opponents half ..!
                                I think we will squeak by next game too but doubt we would be able to beat a decently ranked opponent with this team next.

Comment

Working...
                                X