X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    arg in control with 2 minutes left 4-2
    nice
    we are through regardless of our next game result .... so we can get a bit creative and rest some key players too and have our number 1 keep back for KO round..!!

btw
    that Serbia number 11 looks exactly like the bald dude from tv series "Barry" on HBO ...?
    He is in Gotham too.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      We are superior. We always were.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I was looking forward to a trashing of all trashings result.. but heey, a win is a win! we are throug..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yep
          similarly, was watching the Porto Atletico game highlights earlier and they didnt even bother showing a 2nd look or slow-mo replay of that egregious call ref made to deny Mehdi his goal ..!!
          no fking way that isnt related to their general an anti-iranian agenda..!!
          that was just about the Only highlight-worthy event in the entirety of that scrap-fest, boring of a match... full of cards and rash challenges, one of which was on Mehdi by the athletico keeper prior to him squeezing that ball through goal bound anyways..!! :bs:
          though it always feels good to know that americans (especially the jewish contingents in the worldwide media ) are still butt-sore of us and yet they cant really do jack shitt about it..!!
          yeah after that game i had to watch this clip 200 times untid today just to get that something is missing feeling out of my mind.. no fluid game and 100 yellow cards but no pepe entertaintment since he got subbed out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-56YywJriZA
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Argentina wins 4-2. Iran and Argentina are in the knockout stage. Congratulations everyone!
            Go TM Futsal!
            Iran played hard in both games, but if they want to reach the semifinals they have to improve in many areas: Amateurish mistakes (goalkeeper), hard fouls resulting in yellow and red cards and, above all else, inefficient interior passing. This is a good team, but perhaps a far cry from the magnificent group that beat mighty Brazil in 2016 and finished third. I just hope they can make some adjustments soon.

Comment

"Shaikh Salman urges AFC contingent to maintain Asia’s proud legacy"
              https://www.the-afc.com/afc-home/abo...-proud-legacy/

The only "AFC contigent" that's going to maintain anything is Iran (lol). But the honorable Shaikh knew that already
              Does the honorable Shaikh want to specify now which AFC contingent is maintaining Asia's (ie Iran's) proud legacy?

Comment

Kazakhstan goalkeeper Leo Higuita.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So after the group games ( most likely Iran will lose to Argentina) and qualify as 2nd team of the group. Will Iran face Uzbekistan? If that's the case it is actually pretty good draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                    So after the group games ( most likely Iran will lose to Argentina) and qualify as 2nd team of the group. Will Iran face Uzbekistan? If that's the case it is actually pretty good draw.
                    Well, for a team who wants to be among the best, there is no easy or hard path. If Iran ends up second in its group, it will face the second of Group B in the Round of 16, which is confirmed to be Uzbekistan. If Iran beats Uzbekistan, then it is highly likely to meet Portugal in the Quarterfinal. However, if Iran tops its group, it will have to face either Japan or Paraguay (to be confirmed tomorrow) in Round of 16 and very likely to meet Russia in the Quarterfinal.

In last World Cup, Iran lost to Russia narrowly missing the final, but defeated Portugal to be crowned third.

So, which path do you prefer? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Well, for a team who wants to be among the best, there is no easy or hard path. If Iran ends up second in its group, it will face the second of Group B in the Round of 16, which is confirmed to be Uzbekistan. If Iran beats Uzbekistan, then it is highly likely to meet Portugal in the Quarterfinal. However, if Iran tops its group, it will have to face either Japan or Paraguay (to be confirmed tomorrow) in Round of 16 and very likely to meet Russia in the Quarterfinal.

In last World Cup, Iran lost to Russia narrowly missing the final, but defeated Portugal to be crowned third.

So, which path do you prefer? ..
                      They won't face Portugal in the quarterfinals, they'll face most likely Kazakhstan
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

No matter how the match against Argentina turns out, we’ll still face a second place team from another group. In other words, we won’t face a group winner in round of 16 (luck of the draw)

Comment

^ that is actually a great news indeed.
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

No matter how the match against Argentina turns out, we’ll still face a second place team from another group. In other words, we won’t face a group winner in round of 16 (luck of the draw)
                            I could be wrong, but it looks like the second place in group F (Iran or Arg) will face Uzbakistan, while the first place in group F will face second place in group E (Japan or Paraguay).

I think facing Uzbaks will be easier than facing Japan or Paraguay, so it may actually be better to rest some starters and come in second in the group.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^ uzbeks are really strong this time around. I would rather not play them at this stage. But if we have to, then we need to play a strong game.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Every team that makes it out of the group stage is strong. Look at Vietnam. They have played sensational futsal so far. The game is definatly changing with new techniques and tactics created everyday .. the balance of power will also change in favour of those who take proper steps to build and develop the sport. Iran has relied on individual talents all these years but this is now science and Iran needs to adjust to stay competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X