Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    No one mentions that we basically got screwed by the Aussie ref?! His weird call which stopped us from scoring an open net and giving Kazakhstan a freekick which led to the second goal absolutely affected the result of the game. Really shameful call. If we had a challenge for VAR replay and did not use it then we share the blame as well.
    Members here were saying its a dive. I honestly thought it was foul by the Kazakh keeper, but so many said it was a dive, that I thought maybe I saw it wrong.\

That turned the momentum of the game, but we still played terrible in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Members here were saying its a dive. I honestly thought it was foul by the Kazakh keeper, but so many said it was a dive, that I thought maybe I saw it wrong.\

That turned the momentum of the game, but we still played terrible in the 2nd half.
      Whether it was a foul by the keeper or just the player falling in anticipation of a hit which happens a lot the ref made a horrible decision to stop the play, then penalize our player and give a freekick to Kazakhstan. The ref made a big reach to do all that imo since our player was not in a position to draw a penalty or to receive a benefit from fooling the ref besides the fact that we had the ball and they did not have a goalie in their net. A part from that Our team lacked leadership and did not impress but with the easy draw it should have easily made it to semis.

Comment

Portugal just beak Kaz in PKs.

Comment

Lol we're gonna have Brazil play Brazil for 3rd

Comment

We deserved to be one of the four finalists. I doubt we could beat Portugal. Argentina did well. They have a chance to win their second world title.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Gelareh Nazemi will be the assistant referee of the final between ARG and POR.
              https://twitter.com/GelarehNazemi/st...301056/photo/1

Comment

so proud of her, that's huge!!
                FIFA says Fourth official, but still, changes nothing!

Comment

Iran wants to bid for the 2024 Futsal WC.
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178310...B3%D8%A7%D9%84

With all shortcomings, I hope that we get to host the WC.

Comment

just found this video. some nice goals!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K24sUvJuICY
                    TOP 40 goals starts about a minute in, before that some nice moves..

Oh yeah we got the nr 1 goal
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                    X