Futsal World cup is about to start!!!! SEP 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    what is our statistics vs Kazakstan? Have we ever played them?
    We played them two years ago and we won 2-1.

Go TM Futsal!

Comment

LOL, can we have this (Vietnamese?) announcer for every TM match please? He was more excited than I was!

Comment

Kazak won 7-0 against Thailand but only 3 goals where team play goals and rest emtpy net goals. Not really that impressing to be honest so lets not take these Kazaks as some world champions... The thing is our defence sucks but if we fix it then i think we can win next game and go to semis... We allowed Uzb to score some easy goals against us today

Comment

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Portugal and Espana through as well. Of note, Portugal beat SRB by a tight margin as well (4-3).

Comment

All quarterfinalists except Morocco are top-ranked teams
              https://www.futsalworldranking.com/rank.htm

1 Spain
              2 Brazil
              3 Argentina
              4 Russia
              5 Iran
              6 Portugal
              7 Kazakhstan
              14 Morocco

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

We are superior. We always were.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Portugal and Espana through as well. Of note, Portugal beat SRB by a tight margin as well (4-3).
                  Spain completely dominated the Czechs. They looked really well practiced. They will probably get past Portugal without too many issues.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

This Round of 16 clash was the futsal equivalent of a rollercoaster ride with no brakes. With play constantly flowing from one end of the court to the other, the players could have netted even more than the 17 goals that made this the highest-scoring and arguably most thrilling encounter of the tournament. Uzbekistan once again proved consistently dangerous from set pieces, dazzling the crowd with their extensive repertoire and scoring once again from a dead-ball situation. Yet the Uzbeks conceded on the counter-attack from their own corners twice, while IR Iran captain Ali Hassanzadeh notched up his 12th and 13th FIFA Futsal World Cup™ goals. Never before in Futsal World Cup history has there been a match in which both teams have scored so many goals in normal time. It was also the highest-scoring knockout game in World Cup history.

https://www.fifa.com/news/matchday-1...-final-line-up

Comment

Comment

Any update on Tayyebi?

Comment

Comment

Next match against Team Borat on Sept 27, 10am PST

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              gay over 9-8 iran win.
                              . GAY??!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Next match against Team Borat on Sept 27, 10am PST
                                I thought game was at 730am same time AS today

Comment

Working...
                                X