Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    Persepolis will do fine. We just need to play our game. Experience will determine everything tomorrow and we have plenty of that. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Persepolis has performed a miracle these past 5 years. 5 Championships in the PGPL, 3 ACL semis, 2 ACL finals, 2 transfer bans, several cases in CAS... all while developing instead of destroying top talent (many who went onto Europe and TM). Not to mention we play the best football in Iran.

So many haters though unfortunately.

Honestly every single season we lose several key players who transfer to Europe or Persian Gulf States, yet the next season we bounce back even stronger with the new squad. Props to initially Branko, followed by Sir Yahya. I am confident we will come through once again victorious next PGPL season, as well as impressing this edition of ACL yet again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ACL dates are the main hurdle for our clubs. We have the main transfer window in the middle competition without the financial power Saudi or qatari teams have.
      Our league didn't start the new season so our teams have a new squad without having played a competitive game before the ACL game

Comment

Esteghlal did not play well. They lost 2-0. Gave two bad goals and it could have been 3.

Comment

I hadn't watched a domestic league team in a long long time. I'm sorry but Esteghlal just looked just like an armature team. No motivation it seemed, a pace that was more suited to a walk in a park, holding the ball for way too long trying to dribble. They didn't seem to have a strategy for the game.....not impressive at all. I'm hoping this game/team is an exception to the rule. Al Hilal on the other hand looked well coached, skilled and motivated. Yikes....
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

where is a good place to watch the PP game today? thanks guys

Comment

Esteghlal didn't play bad, the issue is the fcked up ACL scheduling to continue the elimination round on the beginning of the next season, at least Saudi league is started while all these new players haven't played together in competitive matches for Esteghlal, let alone against a team like Hilal. Also it was stupid decision by eses management to lose Farshid Esmaili, really stupid. Overall a decent performance and Hilal keeper played over his head. he made 2 huge and game changing saves on Motahari and Ramzani.

Comment

Paramount + is one option.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Perspolis sarvare Istiklole!

We'll beat the Esteghlal of Tajikistan no problem!

Comment

^ look here when the game starts

http://www.hesgoal.com/

or watch it on Iranian TV

www.farsiland.com
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Paramount + in the US (subscription required) is showing Perspolis vs Istiklal Tajikistan at 11:00am EST and Tractor vs Al Nasr at Noon EST. https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/...mpions-league/

Go Perspolis!
                      Go Traktor!

Comment

PP xi:

—————-lak———-

Nemati—faraji—jalal—aghaei

————asadi—-sarlak——-

Torabi———amiri——alishah

——————-abdi————

Or maybe 442 with torabi and abdi up front

Comment

Good line up. The CAM without Nour can become a big concern in longer term. Also they haven't really replaced Kanani. Jalal can not play all games.

Comment

Persepolis have Isa, Pahlavan, Ebrahimi(CB), Sharifi, Dehghani(winger), Hamed Pakdel(forward) on bench.

Comment

Hope Sharifi is given more chances this season, with the gap on CAM.

Comment

Does anybody know why Es/Pp have to play these games? I thought Iran had two guaranteed spots in the ACL.

Comment

Working...
                                X