Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only hope is Persepolis tomorrow

Comment

SS mismanagement and retárdness Starts with an unqualified and no experienced coach like majidi….akhe chaghdr Khar mitooni bashi

Comment

Also let's not kid ourselves. This Al-Hilal team spends more money than most West European clubs (and probably more than many leagues entirely). It's basically a plaything for rich Saudi princes. They make no money and bring in whoever they can to win this tournament.

Comment

Persepolis will do fine. We just need to play our game. Experience will determine everything tomorrow and we have plenty of that. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I don’t really think there is a need for overreaction.

Al hilal are loaded, pereira should be playing for tottenham,arsenal,leicester,etc after his exploits for west brom in PL last szn.

Marega was very solid for porto in CL all year.
            Gomis is still a total beast.
            Basically they are a favorite to win the whole thing this year
            Was always gonna be a tough ask after losing ghayedi,diabate. They fought well and created many more chances than al hilal.

And as for weak defense, I think aghasi,moradmand,yazdani are all above avg for PgPL cbs. Tonight they had one terrible luck moment with moradmand slip and then caught out the break as they went for equalizer. That’s not bad at all.
            Jalali is a great signing and one of best Lb in iran, he should start instead of salmani moving forward.

Somebody like hosseinzadeh can be the next big star of the league, his speed, dribbling, physique , and work off the ball plus being only 20 years old is all very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
              SS mismanagement and retárdness Starts with an unqualified and no experienced coach like majidi….akhe chaghdr Khar mitooni bashi
              Have u seen Cv of italian assistant coach who is the one barking out a lot of the instructions. The fuy is highly experienced and qualified and a good technician capable of handling tactics while majidi learns from him and focuses on his strength, I.e mental, motivational side.

Comment

Persepolis should take care of Istiklol but losing Nourollahi and kanaani is gonna sting for the rest of the tournament. Moghanlou as well but not as much as the other two.

Al Hilal is a tournament favorite, you don’t bring in premier league players if you’re not trying to win.

Esteghlal had some good chances and could have scored, they just once again don’t look that organised as a team and I’ve always had this complaint about majidi

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Persepolis will do fine. We just need to play our game. Experience will determine everything tomorrow and we have plenty of that. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Persepolis has performed a miracle these past 5 years. 5 Championships in the PGPL, 3 ACL semis, 2 ACL finals, 2 transfer bans, several cases in CAS... all while developing instead of destroying top talent (many who went onto Europe and TM). Not to mention we play the best football in Iran.

So many haters though unfortunately.

Comment

The big problem in Iranian clubs: international Sanctions

Comment

Al hilal also has a big advantage playing in weather they are more assimilated too

Comment

Esteghlal played decent a bit misfortunate today.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Good team for the future

Comment

Given the circumstances, I think Esteghlal did its best, but at the end the more professional team prevailed.

For as long Football is owned by Sepaah in Iran and bnuch of bacheh mullah are in charge, we will not see much improvements in our clubs. We fight so much for our place in Asia and then when we get there, we do nothing about it. Look at our clubs. Esteghlal losing so many players with no ability to replace and sign of quality players. I praise Majidi for even putting together 11 players to go to Saudi.

Tracktor will be another embarrassment!

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              We’re playing very good, but we need to score on our opportunities.
                              their goalie had a great day. Esteghlal played well
                              Last edited by kianstarwars; 09-13-2021, 01:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

our only hope is Perspolis.

Comment

Working...
                                X