No announcement yet.

Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That goal was our fault as we let him shoot without any pressure on him. The tactic is good and due to the fact Hilal wants to score more, their back will be vounerable.

Lets hope we equalize as they will become nervous. But just look how powerless our country is that we can't have any fans but every other team they have everything. I really hope the IR goes to hell soon so we can show our real potential.
    Last edited by webmaster; 10-16-2021, 12:02 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Perspolise victim of poor planning and proper management.. typical of IR's style in doing anything except terrorism and killing people.

Comment

We picked up our game towards the end of the game. I predict a more attacking Persepolis in the second half. Yahya’s teams often play the second half of the games way better. I take back what I said earlier on, as I now think we may have a chance to score. Furthermore we may even win should we play more offensive.

Steed Jalal shire. At this age he is still playing like a lion and so much gheyrat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Persepolis isn’t playing that bad. Our tactics are working, players are just really rusty.
          Asadi and Alishah have been poor.

We have a chance.
          A liitle more self-belief and i believe Perspolis will win. Saudis looking vulnerable at the back.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            One sided game. PP is not ready and cannot advance the ball to have a shot on Al-Hilal's goal.

It was a mistake to let Moghanlo go to Sepahan.
            Their GK saved a few great threats. Most notable being Ale Kasir’s shot

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              Rooting for Perspolis to win here, but this so far from the truth. Al-Hilal were extremely lucky against Esteghlal. We had the better chances against them and should have won. Even saudi media admitted they would have lost, had it not been for their keeper having a monster game.
              While I do agree that Esteghlal of first half was the better side, however in all fairness and without the slightest bias, this Al-Hilal is a much more decorated and star-studded team than what played against Esteghlal. Correct me if I am wrong please. [emoji854]

I am not even taking other unfortunate measures and factors against Perspolis into consideration

Comment

Al hilal doing warmup with trainer before second half and Persepolis Just walk on. God knows how much the Saudis have spent on this team

Yellow carded asadi out

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  While I do agree that Esteghlal of first half was the better side, however in all fairness and without the slightest bias, this Al-Hilal is a much more decorated and star-studded team than what played against Esteghlal. Correct me if I am wrong please. [emoji854]

I am not even taking other unfortunate measures and factors against Perspolis into consideration

Same team as the one against esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    Same team as the one against esteghlal
                    I don’t think Marega was with them at the time?

Oh man why our players always keep getting yellow cards committing unnecessary fouls?

Comment

I don’t think Marega was with them at the time?

Oh man why our players always keep getting yellow cards committing unnecessary fouls?

He was. I just checked lineup. Other factors are in play too though, no season for IPL and fans being the biggest IMO

Comment

Really bad goal to concede. We gifted them that. Alhilal is not that good.

Comment

Alekasir misses good chance, anddddd Gomis scores and does his K*ri cat celebration...

Comment

Wow wtf was that defense? How did nobody get a touch on that? The Persepolisi players pulled their legs back!

Comment

aghaei leaves gomis unmarked at far post for tap in. lol

Comment

10 of the 11 players starting are the same my friend. Only Al-Shahrani is playing now instead of Kanoo so...

Esteghlal outplayed Al-Hilal that game, so if anything i hope you guys watched that game and learned something 😉

Anyways i’m a red fan tonight and hope you guys avenge us.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X