No announcement yet.

Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it’s best if we don’t score too early because they will pressure us and press hard. That will cause us multiple heart attacks LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing goal, bad close down but not much lak can do

Why is this game not in neutral venue like Qatar

Comment

Shit what a shot. Salem Dosari still plays?

1-0 Al-Hilal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a hostile stadium. I hope I am wrong but Perspolis will concede more goals. This Al-Hilal Will win the ACL. No team can stop them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy Salam dosari #25 was running free on the flank from the beginning of the game. No one picked him up and the coach just watching. So far pers ride!!

Comment

So obvious perspolise is not match ready!!

Comment

No play in league yet. Lost nourollahi and kanaani. Playing away in full stadium. Traveled late to Saudi Arabia. So many things against Persepolis

Alekasir misses 1 v 1, tough angle

Comment

Lol, al hilal are playing like a professional team. Persepolis is playing like a high school amateur team.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    Lol, al hilal are playing like a professional team. Persepolis is playing like a high school amateur team.
                    At least they play much better than Esteghlal. And can you read? because Alhilal has 5 foreign players at least but Persepolis loses players every year..
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Too much hesitation !!! What is going on?

Comment

This Al-Hilal team isn't that much. Perspolis has to make the right choices when passing, but they don't.

Comment

Asadi need to control himself, he may get red.

Comment

Persepolis isn’t playing that bad. Our tactics are working, players are just really rusty.
                            Asadi and Alishah have been poor.

We have a chance.

Comment

One sided game. PP is not ready and cannot advance the ball to have a shot on Al-Hilal's goal.

It was a mistake to let Moghanlo go to Sepahan.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                At least they play much better than Esteghlal. And can you read? because Alhilal has 5 foreign players at least but Persepolis loses players every year..
                                Rooting for Perspolis to win here, but this so far from the truth. Al-Hilal were extremely lucky against Esteghlal. We had the better chances against them and should have won. Even saudi media admitted they would have lost, had it not been for their keeper having a monster game.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X