Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Hmm didn't know that. The perhaps the only solution is for us to change our league schedule to match with ACL?
    Would be really cruel to force our teams to play in the summer.
    I like that we match the European schedule.

Comment

PP RIGHT BACKL
      just like tm was the
      problem
      money won today

league double hatrick is ours

Esteghlal s666666rakhe

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Would be really cruel to force our teams to play in the summer.
        I like that we match the European schedule.
        I'm pretty sure they're already playing in the summer. The league usually starts in July?
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          How many goals this gomis scores against iranian teams?
          He scored 5th.
          We often concede against stars of the opposite team : gomis (al hilal), mandzukic (al duheil), messi (Argentina), cr7 (portugal), son (sk), ibrahimovic (sweden), jovetic (montenegro), dzeko (bosnia)

Comment

110% agreed

As soon as we blame IR all their supporters jump
            On here and we have a superiority complex or we are insulting their religion.

We have incompetent fools and their few supporters running a country.

Hopefully one day we get rid of this plague and free Iran.

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            I really think we Iranians deserve the IR. We are all only complaining about everything but leave the IR which is at fault for all of our shortcomings untouched.

The story of Iran and Iranians. Good job.

Continue your complaint and leave the IR out as much as you can. Next year it will be worse but who cares right??

Comment

Who is going to give them Nazri- free food If they get rid of the regime ?
              Who is going to allow them to slash their heads every year because some Arab dude got killed by his relatives many years ago ?

The regime and the people are corrupt.

As you can see I only stated facts about their religion but they will be asking for me to be banned for insulting Islam.

They can never see the big pictures unless they open their brains for some fresh ideas.

It’s like saying we know IR is bad but let them stay because we are slaves and slaves like a bit of pain.

People … open your eyes , google Iran before IR and see the difference. I am talking about people’s life styles and our status in the international community.

Long live Iran and Death to all traitors selling Iran for religion snd money

See you after my complimentary two week ban

If Iranians rise up and kick out this regime then we would perhaps get some fair games, for now we have to bend over for the IR and the AFC and anyone with a big you know what.

The worse is that even fans don't get it. Do u really want us to perform like a big team? Then get a good leaders for the country first before you complain about a team that is affected so much of their weakness.

Comment

Couldn't watch the game but not surprised by the results.

The team lost way too many key players this year, and the opposition was better on paper. They had the Likes of Jardim and Marega, while Perspolis is fielding Alishah.

Comment

I really think we Iranians deserve the IR. We are all only complaining about everything but leave the IR which is at fault for all of our shortcomings untouched.

The story of Iran and Iranians. Good job.

Continue your complaint and leave the IR out as much as you can. Next year it will be worse but who cares right??
                  Exactly koka. And When i started bashing IFF and IR there are some members here defending them and instead they blame foreign forces. Our main problem is IR!

Its funny that IR can make a fool out of people living outside of iran! The bahrain hosting for instance! IFF made mess of it then blamed it on foreign countries and said they will make a complaint in CAS! Does anyone have any news?? no because it was a big fat lie!

Anyone who defends IR and IFF deserves this BS.

Comment

I have been upset because of our football loss.

Several times, I have expressed my anger at IR. I have dealt with them at many levels.

IR will not change until our people unite and change the IR. IR has many incompetent administrators and we have been cornered in political areas such as JCPOA. Stupid Zarif accepted and signed fewer rights for us.

In conflict between Armenia and fake Azerbaijan, I wrote and said IR must take side of Armenia. Azeri mafia is strong and they stopped IR from taking side.

There is only ONE Azerbaijan and that is in Iran. Similar to the Persian Gulf, we must unite so that fake name of Azerbaijan should not be used by us. We should call it Fake Azeri or something like it.

In my view, IR must leave JCPOA because it aims to weaken our country so that they can control us similar to prior to IR.
                    There is a tradeoff, England and America took advantage of us and looted our country and filled up their museums with our artifacts.

I am not happy with our football performance and IR interferences, and our future as people. As webmaster mentioned, it seems our people do not care.

We can change. We can work to privatize our teams. Once they are out of government hands, we can fund our teams.

We should have a lawyer to represent us. This cost money and I am willing to pay. We can sue AFC for its biases towards us. If enough times, we get on AFC’s nerves, they might change their behavior towards us.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Exactly koka. And When i started bashing IFF and IR there are some members here defending them and instead they blame foreign forces. Our main problem is IR!

Its funny that IR can make a fool out of people living outside of iran! The bahrain hosting for instance! IFF made mess of it then blamed it on foreign countries and said they will make a complaint in CAS! Does anyone have any news?? no because it was a big fat lie!

Anyone who defends IR and IFF deserves this BS.
                      Anytime you know someone is supporting the IR, let me know so I can send them to where they come from. And that is in the toilet. I did not create this site for these low lives. Some banned suckers are sending me emails and offer me their moms and sisters because their koons are burning. But I don't do animals. Ha ha ha.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 10-16-2021, 08:34 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Anytime you know someone is supporting the IR, let me know so I can send them to where they come from. And that is in the toilet. I did not create this site for these low lives. Some banned suckers are sending me emails and offer me their moms and sisters because their koons are burning. But I don't do animals. Ha ha ha.
                        lol sure will do koka. surely more animals will be added to the "koon burning" list thanks for keeping this cummunity clean

Comment

Yahya takes the responsibility for the defeat.

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...-golmohammadi/
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

In mollahaa az hamon lahzeyi ke Iran raa gerogaaan gereftand mikhastand varzesh va honar raa ghadeghan konand.

Agar na footbaale Arabestane Saudi che koofti ast? Hamash bar migarde be regime akhondi va basijiye Iran.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wow … great to see so many fellow Iranians with open eyes and Kherad
                              You guys made my day

Comment

خاک تو سر این دولت و رژیم و دست اندرکاراش، عربستان که مهد اسلامشونه زن ها رو با هر شکل و شمایلی راه داده به اسنادیوم...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X