--------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Soft or not that’s a penalty IMO. Al nassr player shoved tractor one
        Tractor is very weak. Cannot do shxt. Zoonozi khob reed toy in team. Zoonozi sech dee.
        Last edited by AIrani; 09-14-2021, 10:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Another penalty maybe not given, announcer on paramount thought it was. Tractor is weak but they gave too much respect to al nassr

Comment

LMAO.
            Tractor didn’t deserve it but hilarious referee. 35 seconds wasted by Saudi substitute as soon as stoppage time began and the referee blows it the second it hits 94th minute. Man AFC is such a Joke

Comment

MOTM: Sianaki of IRIB. His blunders were hilarious
              https://footballi.net/video/663238/%...AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Hope Persepolis gets Wahda and two Saudi teams play vs eachothers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

When is the draw?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    MOTM: Sianaki of IRIB. His blunders were hilarious
                    https://footballi.net/video/663238/%...AA%D8%A7%D9%86
                    How can you get it wrong that many times?! Once maybe, but damn
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Persepolis vs Istiklol highlights: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/238...سپولیس-1
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis had the easiest draw for this round and tbh, they didn't play well, and i am not sure they could have survived vs Hilal or Nasr, but hope they sync better for QF and find the solution for CM or even forward. Because Isa doesn't seems like the player he first joined Persepolis, and now we all figure out why he joined Persepolis at 31. and Abdi is decent but he is too young to only rely on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Persepolis had the easiest draw for this round and tbh, they didn't play well, and i am not sure they could have survived vs Hilal or Nasr, but hope they sync better for QF and find the solution for CM or even forward. Because Isa doesn't seems like the player he first joined Persepolis, and now we all figure out why he joined Persepolis at 31. and Abdi is decent but he is too young to only rely on him.
                            Iran_19 Jan, this same Istiklol beat Al-Hilal 4-1 with the same style of play. They’re a very good team. Much better than most of the other west region teams. The danger teams are all in the East region. They’re in the peak of their performance due to their different league schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Iran_19 Jan, this same Istiklol beat Al-Hilal 4-1 with the same style of play. They’re a very good team. Much better than most of the other west region teams. The danger teams are all in the East region. They’re in the peak of their performance due to their different league schedule.
                              Yes i know, these kind of result happen occasionally, but play Hilal, Nasr, Persepolis 10 times against these kind of teams, and they will win, 7-8 times out of 10. Yes, i agree about east asian because they are in middle of competition in their leagues. Hopefully now Persepolis will have more time to sync up to next month in QF. Midfielder was not convincing at all. Sarlak is Ok, but Asadi was way too slow, and both are pure defensive, they need creativity in the middle.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X