Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report - Page 14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,351 Times in 5,250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ tough draw... so Persepolis must beat both Arabistan teams to win this west conference. That's really not that easy.
    Hilal looked a lot better than Nasr but both look very beatable. We need to clean up a lot though from that last performance vs Istiklol Bc that won’t be good enough….I hope yahya has the boys ready
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,788 Times in 6,098 Posts
    ^ we played on fake grass and that is big hence our attackers could not play fast and use their natural abilities. But both Al Nasr and Hilal are formidable opponents for Persepolis and we must play well. If our midfield plays well, we will have a chance otherwise both Saudi teams could play in the final with less efforts. But we all know Iranians show up big in big games so let's hope that will be the case. Go Persepolis.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,027 Times in 8,380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Nahhh they just want them to pay and we konw that they have the dough to pay up. This is also to bring fake hopes into Persepolis' camp IMO.
    Yap. They have lawyers who will extend and extend and extend and then pay off.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,152 Times in 4,703 Posts
    Al Hilal although may be the favorites on paper but we can beat them for sure. They got kind of lucky against Esteghlal. BTW I believe this is a stronger Al Hilal than what played against Istiklol, as they have purchased quality players since that match and loss to Istiklol.

On a side note I truly hope the ACL reign of the East Asian team will this time around end. And 100% hope the team to break their streak will be Perspolis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,081 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Persepolis should NOT go to Saudi Arabia.

Submit a request to a different country than Saudi Arabia.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Members who have read this thread : 178

You do not have permission to view the list of names.