Asian Champions League 2021 schedules, highlights and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    For now both Estiklooleh brothers will sit and watch their daddy playing. Watch carefully maybe you learn something.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      For now both Estiklooleh brothers will sit and watch their daddy playing. Watch carefully maybe you learn something.
      Haha

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good analysis about Persepolis match:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/178018...84%DB%8C%D8%B2

Comment

PERSEPOLIS will play AL-HILAL in quarter finals

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            PERSEPOLIS will play AL-HILAL in quarter finals
            Was hoping for the uae club

Comment

Hilal is beatable. Esteghlal got unlucky otherwise result would have been different.
              Their D is shaky and against Esteghlal their keeper played over his head.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

^ tough draw... so Persepolis must beat both Arabistan teams to win this west conference. That's really not that easy.

Comment

Could finally be the best draw!

Comment

Nahhh they just want them to pay and we konw that they have the dough to pay up. This is also to bring fake hopes into Persepolis' camp IMO.

Comment

^ tough draw... so Persepolis must beat both Arabistan teams to win this west conference. That's really not that easy.
                        Hilal looked a lot better than Nasr but both look very beatable. We need to clean up a lot though from that last performance vs Istiklol Bc that won’t be good enough….I hope yahya has the boys ready
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ we played on fake grass and that is big hence our attackers could not play fast and use their natural abilities. But both Al Nasr and Hilal are formidable opponents for Persepolis and we must play well. If our midfield plays well, we will have a chance otherwise both Saudi teams could play in the final with less efforts. But we all know Iranians show up big in big games so let's hope that will be the case. Go Persepolis.

Comment

Nahhh they just want them to pay and we konw that they have the dough to pay up. This is also to bring fake hopes into Persepolis' camp IMO.
                            Yap. They have lawyers who will extend and extend and extend and then pay off.

Comment

Al Hilal although may be the favorites on paper but we can beat them for sure. They got kind of lucky against Esteghlal. BTW I believe this is a stronger Al Hilal than what played against Istiklol, as they have purchased quality players since that match and loss to Istiklol.

On a side note I truly hope the ACL reign of the East Asian team will this time around end. And 100% hope the team to break their streak will be Perspolis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Persepolis should NOT go to Saudi Arabia.

Submit a request to a different country than Saudi Arabia.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X