Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    I think his 1 year ban destroyed his football. That's just how it is. Players need to play to be considered as players.
    That is true.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Persepolis need a quality forward and a creative CM.
      Alekasir had a great run in ACL two years a ago, but he shows why at 31 he made it to the big club. He lacks consistency and haven't been the shadow of himself since.
      The current Persepolis will probably only advance at best in their next ACL group.

yahya plays 4-4-2 khati
      he dont believe in playmaker
      he likes 2 physical dmf with mentality of not conceding goal similar to skovic tm style.he relays on set play and speedy players and this system is great for league and we gotten results
      so cant criticz him.
      the rumor is kirosh stanley have signed with pp
      and waiung for caldron money to be paid for
      our window to open to announce it.

Comment

I thought Isa was quite sharp recently compared to his slow end of last season and just needs to improve his fitness that definitely affected his performance since his comeback and is probably the main reason for his limited playing time.

Among the underperforming players, he was probably one of our very few good players vs Al Hilal and created two good chances for himself (before conceding the 2nd goal and getting subbed off). And in yesterday's game, he scored a nice goal after getting subbed in.

On the other side, Abdi had a great finish to last season, but has been rather disappointing since the beginning of the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          I thought Isa was quite sharp recently compared to his slow end of last season and just needs to improve his fitness that definitely affected his performance since his comeback and is probably the main reason for his limited playing time.

Among the underperforming players, he was probably one of our very few good players vs Al Hilal and created two good chances for himself (before conceding the 2nd goal and getting subbed off). And in yesterday's game, he scored a nice goal after getting subbed in.

On the other side, Abdi had a great finish to last season, but has been rather disappointing since the beginning of the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            I think his 1 year ban destroyed his football. That's just how it is. Players need to play to be considered as players.
            Kamran jaan whie I do agree with your statement, however his ban was 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Kamran jaan whie I do agree with your statement, however his ban was 6 months.
              we have had alot of players like issa
              when they join pp and ss after being star in their own club in issa case for 1.5 and pressure gets to
              them and disappear.
              issa had a great acl with one of greatest physics have ever seen on iranian player.
              6 months suspension came back and yahya did not really play him as he prefer maganlou over him.
              question is this
              is issa one of THEM 15 minute of fame players or
              he will continue his late surge of becoming star.
              if you remember hadi nooroozi can compare to issa he was also aghayeh goal for couple years beforee joining pp and disappeared.
              ss had so many in different positions from rahmani hamoodi arash afshin and many many more couldnt handle big team pressure.
              Last edited by webmaster; 10-23-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Comment

Iman Salmani signed with Gol gohar, right? Because Transfermarket has him without a club.
                  Can someone remind me if he's injured or not.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Iman Salmani signed with Gol gohar, right? Because Transfermarket has him without a club.
                    Can someone remind me if he's injured or not.
                    He got a very bad injury within days after signing with Gol Gohar. Maybe they released him.

Comment

Rudy Gestede close to sign with Esteghlal. This can probably be IPL biggest signing in last few years. He is still pretty good.

Comment

Sepahan beat Naft Masjed 3-0.
                        Sajjad scored 2 goals. Salmani is with U23 i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Sepahan beat Naft Masjed 3-0.
                          Sajjad scored 2 goals. Salmani is with U23 i believe.

lucky this SHOLEH ZARD IS
                          if the game was in masjed soliman it been a tie

Comment

Navidkia, despite the 3-0 win, criticized his players for trying to keep the scoreline instead of scoring more goals.
                            https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2017271

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Navidkia, despite the 3-0 win, criticized his players for trying to keep the scoreline instead of scoring more goals.
                              https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2017271
                              Navikia is one of very few decent people in this kiri football

Comment

mr.st mark
                                has the rules been changed
                                for iran league?
                                no more goal deferntial in case
                                teams have same points?
                                head to head counts now?
                                please advise

thanks

Comment

Working...