Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Yes, Nekoonam is not there. In my opinion, he was a good coach and got along with Azari.

I watched the first half and will not watch the second half. The level of football is low and passing is weak and too many wrong passes.

Our football is not in good shape. Both teams are not playing well.
    foolad has some great players this season! Its sad that they play like this !

When abdola veisi concedes one goal then he goes full attacking without any plans! either they are lucky and score or they will concede more goals.

Comment

saleh hardani looks solid. I think moharami has some good competition.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        saleh hardani looks solid. I think moharami has some good competition.
        As soon as you wrote that he made some mistakes.

Comment

I think Veisi needs a lot of work including their players as they are really slow in the back and defend awfully.

2-0
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            As soon as you wrote that he made some mistakes.
            lol what did he do? do you mean the challenge on torabi? If yes i think he did pretty well on that , he didn't let him pass and fouled him.

Comment

Persepolis need a quality forward and a creative CM.
              Alekasir had a great run in ACL two years a ago, but he shows why at 31 he made it to the big club. He lacks consistency and haven't been the shadow of himself since.
              The current Persepolis will probably only advance at best in their next ACL group.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Alekasir had a great run in ACL two years a ago, but he shows why at 31 he made it to the big club. He lacks consistency and haven't been the shadow of himself since.
                The current Persepolis will probably only advance at best in their next ACL group.
                We are more than happy to take him back in sanat

Comment

I think his 1 year ban destroyed his football. That's just how it is. Players need to play to be considered as players.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    lol what did he do? do you mean the challenge on torabi? If yes i think he did pretty well on that , he didn't let him pass and fouled him.
                    His positioning had been so good that he was ahead of everything for the most part. Just lost his sharpness momentarily. Nothing critical.

Comment

lol and he just scored. if you guys don't want him we'll take him back

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        I think his 1 year ban destroyed his football. That's just how it is. Players need to play to be considered as players.
                        Lol, he just scored. Ha ha ha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Iran_19 jan, please criticize our players more

Comment

Lol koka. Lol
                            Last edited by webmaster; 10-22-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Lol, he just scored. Ha ha ha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              Haha..

Comment

Vaghean lol

Comment