great win by persepolis
        against best team in the league last
        5 matches march to dh is on.

a goalie name gohari
        at time he looked like he is catching
        chicken and at timeshe looks like
        CATCHING BIRD ERR KAFTAR.
        lak needs to start asap
        Lak has been poor for several games too.

Comment

Abdi need to get the hell out of IPL asap. He just turned 23, proven he can score on regular bases despite up and down which is normal for players his age.
          I think he can do well in league like Portugal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't watch the Perspolis game, but judging solely on the highlights, the Tajik defender appears to be very poor. On almost every attack he is out of position, or looks completely lost. Maybe this isn't the whole story, but he looked very poor in the highlights.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              I didn't watch the Perspolis game, but judging solely on the highlights, the Tajik defender appears to be very poor. On almost every attack he is out of position, or looks completely lost. Maybe this isn't the whole story, but he looked very poor in the highlights.
              He wasn't great today from what I saw either, Aliyari got past him a bunch of times.. Usually he's apparently pretty good though

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Lak has been poor for several games too.
                lak has played total of 17 matches
                giving up 10 goals , he never give up more than
                2 goals in a match and that was 2-2 with havadar which
                havadar goal was hand ball. pp has only scored 8 times 2 tims or more.
                with lak we goten 40 pts.
                our right side was 405 freeway till we got ramin.
                our 2 cb have changed many times and 1 of the 10 goals was pk and 1 was hand ball and few others on the air
                with defenders couldn't clear the ball. yes the golgohar match goal was his fault.
                lak is top 5 goalie in our league.
                over reaction is more like it than struggle.
                we just signed him one tear extension and after
                gooohari KAFTAR BAZI TODAY HE WILL BE OUR #1 goalie rest of the year and most probably next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Abdi need to get the hell out of IPL asap. He just turned 23, proven he can score on regular bases despite up and down which is normal for players his age.
                  I think he can do well in league like Portugal.

who will score goals for persepolis
                  if he goes unless we get babaie
                  abdi is not gong anywhere.
                  i want our players like alipour taremi shoja kanani ahmad noor HOPE TO GOD ALL FAIL IN THEIR TEAMS
                  they all come back.
                  vaseh failure all the players i mentioned aboved
                  SALAVAT sevoomo bolandtar befrest.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    who will score goals for persepolis
                    if he goes unless we get babaie
                    abdi is not gong anywhere.
                    i want our players like alipour taremi shoja kanani ahmad noor HOPE TO GOD ALL FAIL IN THEIR TEAMS
                    they all come back.
                    vaseh failure all the players i mentioned aboved
                    SALAVAT sevoomo bolandtar befrest.
                    Lol

Comment

Difference between Esteghlal and Perspolis, we went after a classless lashi like Yazdani who says things about people’s mother and sister on live TV. While Esteghlalis attack the most humble and hardworking player in Team Melli and Perspolis who’s never involved in hashiyeh.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                        Difference between Esteghlal and Perspolis, we went after a classless lashi like Yazdani who says things about people’s mother and sister on live TV. While Esteghlalis attack the most humble and hardworking player in Team Melli and Perspolis who’s never involved in hashiyeh.
                        Yazdani has some of the worst attributes Iranians have:
                        Victim mentality, aversion to rule of law, all while demanding special favor.
                        He had been delaying his military service somehow, and wasn't even a national team player until recently. He was demanding he be allowed write konkoor during a special time just for him, so he could be a student and extend his absence further. On top of that he has his Esteghlali media goons attacking Amiri for having a military exemption, even though the reasons for his exemption are completely private and not the right of anyone in the media!
                        Guys like Daei, Taremi, Ebrahimi, … all did military service and this guy expects to be exempt from a process 40 million other people have to go through simply because he plays football. Really don't like his attitude. Even Majidi and Ajorloo got sick of his whining. The only way to be an athlete and get exemption is to get a gold medal at Asian level, or medal at international level. Its why Mahdavikia and Ali Karimi and some guys got exemption in 1998 when we won the Asian games.
                        Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-02-2022, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Yazdani has some of the worst attributes Iranians have:
                          ictim mentality, aversion to rule of law, all while demanding special favor.

He had been delaying his military service somehow, and wasn't even a national team player until recently. He was demanding he be allowed write konkoor during a special time just for him, so he could be a student and extend his absence further. On top of that he has his Esteghlali media goons attacking Amiri for having a military exemption, even though the reasons for his exemption are completely private and not the right of anyone in the media!

Guys like Daei, Taremi, Ebrahimi, … all did military service and this guy expects to be exempt from a process 40 million other people have to go through simply because he plays football. Really don't like his attitude. Even Majidi and Ajorloo got sick of his whining. The only way to be an athlete and get exemption is to get a gold medal at Asian level, or medal at international level. Its why Mahdavikia and Ali Karimi and some guys got exemption in 1998 when we won the Asian games.
                          Agree, we need to protect Amiri anyway we can because of Team Melli not even Perspolis. I think Yazdani tries hard to create hashiyeh with Perspolis to gain support from Esteghlal fans, started with his days in Sepahan threatening Perspolis fans and Shoja. To be fair all three of Yazdani, Kannani and Shoja have attitude problems, some players just can’t handle playing for big teams. If we take all three of them to the World Cup we’ll be in trouble with the problems they all have, don’t want a repeat of 2006.

Comment

Yazdani has become the most unlikeable guy in our football since forever. F**k that guy he deserves all the shit he has coming to him. Don’t feel an ounce of sorrow for that guy. He is nothing but a grade A laat
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Yazdani has become the most unlikeable guy in our football since forever. F**k that guy he deserves all the shit he has coming to him. Don’t feel an ounce of sorrow for that guy. He is nothing but a grade A laat

he about t join malavan the team in your signature😄
                              moradmand joined malavan and by tomorrow
                              malavan needs to drop a player and get malavan.
                              lets see pejman nori and maziyar zareh will make that move to get yazdani.
                              also seyed jalal is going to malavan to play his last year there.malavan is n top of table by 6 pt clear good chance
                              thy be league bartar next year

Comment

amiri has MOAFI and its good
                                and legit. his moafi is doodool issue.
                                even if his dooodool issue has
                                been fix since he gt his moafi papers
                                he is still consider moaf.

Comment

Working...
                                X