PGl 2 Fajr 1_1 Foulad 1 1 1
    PGl 3 Foulad 1_1 Nassaji 1 1 1
    PGl 4 Gol Gohar 0 - 1 Fo9olad 3 1 0
    PGl 5 Foulad 0_0 SNA 1 0 0
    PGl 6 Esteghlal 1_0 Foulad 0 0 1
    PGl 7 Foulad 1_1 Peykan 1 1 1
    8 Sepahan 2_1 Foulad 0 1 2
    8 5 6
    Last edited by St_Mark; 01-08-2022, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I like what hardani bring to the table in terms of technique, speed, and contribution to offensive moves but defensively he leaves a lot to be desired. Beaten way too easily for tying goal. Between him and esmailifar is close for moharrami backup, seems sko has chosen hardani though which I am ok with given his young age. Still has much to work on though.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/244...%D8%B3%DB%8C-0

Two nice assists for Khodabandelou in Zob win over Fajr. Soltanimehr also started and had solid performance. These two and hamedifar are probably the best young midfielders in the league after Yasin of course.

َAhmadzadeh vs Hardan

گل اول سپاهان به فولاد سروش رفیعی- ویدیو ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Noorafkan vs Hardani

گل دوم سپاهان به فولاد امید نورافکن- ویدیو ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Sepahan vs Foolad full highlights (Yasin still injured).

Noorafkan has MOTM performance. Created many chances, one great assist, one excellent goal (although helped by weak foolad defending). On left side there is a lot of competition, no clear candidate. Milad has experience and is the best defender,

Hajsafi is coaches favorite for no apparent reason, both are legionarre so plus point there. On other hand norafkan is clearly the best offensively and also in the best form, plus the youngest. I have a feeling Sko will end up giving the starting spot to Omid.

Hardani again struggled, looked bad on scene with noorafkan. But esmailifar on opposite side who I think is his closest contender for Moharrami backup spot also didnt look great. Horrible touch when 1v1 on goal and then gave away bad pk.

Just goes to show when people say "moharrami doesn't fill me with confidence" they arent paying attention to the other options. These guys are far off his level. As for the usual shouts for Ramin the guy plays as CF past year in qatar...

On the rare occasion he does get moved to RB like he did in second half of recent game he creates masterpieces like this...

far past his peak and definitely lost the moderate speed he had before.

Comment

@St_Mark Mes Rafsanjan plays good fotball under Rabiei.
          What are your thoughts on him as a possible choice for TM U23?
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            @St_Mark Mes Rafsanjan plays good fotball under Rabiei.
            What are your thoughts on him as a possible choice for TM U23?

Mohammad Rabiei is a very good young Iranian coach. Despite his age (40) he has very successful career and one of exceptional coach who with experience at every levels, U17. U19, U23, League 1, 2,3and PGL.
            Among his achievements ; advancing from league 3 to league2, league 2 to league one and league one to PGL something that no other coach in Iran has done that.
            He was not a good footballer and study to be flight attendant but he became a football analyst and that was his entry to the coaching job,
            He is definitely deserve to coach TM youth or Omid teams if IFF wants Iranian coach but currently IFF prefer to continue with Mahdavilia.

No thanks to IFF youth teams have no coach and contract with Mahdavikia and his assistants has not been signed .
            Delay in signing contracts has to do with terms requested by Mahdavikia including, 3 years contracts for himself and 3 foreign assistants ,High salary of not less than TM coach , payments in Euro currency, residency in Iran as per need ( parvazy).While IFF was sorting out terms of contracts Mahdavikia played for controversial Arab team that complicated and further delayed signing of contracts.

As per IFF spokesman IFF is fully supporting Kia and will continue with him.

My note:

IFF has failed youth national teams.
            Iranian U17, U20 , U22 teams ( Fifa/ AFC cancelled future U16, U19 games in fav of U17 and U20) has been failure in past decade with few exceptions and this trend will continue.
            And for the record , U23 will not make it to QF of Asian U22 with Mahdavikia and his assistants,
            Last edited by St_Mark; 01-09-2022, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Christopher Knett - successful run in Iran

In September 2021, Christopher Knett signed a one-year contract in Iran with an option for one more season.

The Viennese goalkeeper, who moved to the Middle East with his wife and children, has long since settled in. "The club and the team fully supported my family from day one and welcomed them very well. We have never had any problems since we came here. We are doing really well and are very comfortable," reports the 31-year-old.

Knett's son kicks in the offspring of FC Sepahan, the dad with the professionals. And things are going really well there. Knett was seeded from the first game, played nine times in 14 games and conceded only six goals in total. "I think I'm not doing my thing too badly. That is of course very positive," grins Knett at this great statistic.

"They are crazy about football here"

The previous season runner-up is currently in third place, within striking distance of Leader Esteghlal (+4 points) and defending champion Persepolis (+1 point), trained by ex-Rapidler Farhad Majidi. "You notice every day that the club has high goals. We have great fans who only live for the club, you just notice how crazy they are here," says Knett, who previously worked for Hoffenheim II, Sonnenhof-Großaspach , Austria Lustenau, Wacker Innsbruck and in Greece for Panetolikos.

A highlight is due in April when Sepahan competes in the group stage of the AFC Champions League.

https://www.laola1.at/de/red/fussbal...slauf-im-iran/

Comment

Nourafkan goal was beautiful
                Unfortunately Hardani is not what few of us here thought and was at fault of both sepahan goals.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Nourafkan goal was beautiful
                  Unfortunately Hardani is not what few of us here thought and was at fault of both sepahan goals.

Hardani is a good RB and when he is at his best mentally deserve to be considered for TM. He wants to join Esteghlal since last year but Foulad did not released him. His grief has affected his performance, Last week he made a mistake against Peykan resulting conceding a goal.
                  Nekonam should have talked with him in private and trying to boost his moral but Nekonam did the opposite and went public and criticise him blaming him for bad result in media and that further demoralized him resulting in fiasco against Sepahan.

Yesterday Esteglal once again indicated interest to have him but Garshasbi said they have not received official request and only informal talks.Playing Blue club has been his childhood dream, Foulad should let him go where he is happy.

Comment

that was worst pp match
                    i seen since HAMID ESTILI
                    COACHING ERA.ss luck continues
                    but since head to head is tie breake
                    a win in derby and bam we are in first
                    place.

Comment

Haji Fati sexy new look lool

Dide rish o pashm ham dige javab nemide to in mamlekat

https://fb.watch/asgsBza9E7/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Haji Fati sexy new look lool

Dide rish o pashm ham dige javab nemide to in mamlekat

https://fb.watch/asgsBza9E7/

sigheh jadidesh
                        vaseh haj aftabeh shart gozashteh
                        1.no facial hair anywhere in the body
                        2.hair transplant or a wige
                        3.face lift or botox
                        4.tommy tuck

Comment

Alekasir tore his ACL and will be out for the rest of the season.

We will have to sign two new strikers, one to replace Alekasir and another one to replace Pakdel, since he is going to leave as well.

This is Abdi's time to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Alekasir tore his ACL and will be out for the rest of the season.

We will have to sign two new strikers, one to replace Alekasir and another one to replace Pakdel, since he is going to leave as well.

This is Abdi's time to shine.
                            pp needs to pay him and make sure he gets healthy
                            to play for another team. 32 -33 yers old forwrd with tear acl should not play for pp again. he been struggling since his suspension.
                            recently since game before the derby abdei
                            went into yahya sh....t list and has played minimal
                            minutes NOW WE WANT HIM TO TURN IT ON
                            AND BE EEFECTIVE well we shall see.
                            abdi is bet forward in iran but yahya has killed
                            his growth as yahya dont know how to make star
                            out of the young players.
                            mid season player signing
                            should be very intersting

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              sigheh jadidesh
                              vaseh haj aftabeh shart gozashteh
                              1.no facial hair anywhere in the body
                              2.hair transplant or a wige
                              3.face lift or botox
                              4.tommy tuck
                              دیگه وقتی مموتی بوتاکس میکنم، حاجی فتول مگه کمتره؟ [emoji3]

Comment

Majid Aliyari highlights this season need to watch him could be a late bloomer like Amiri. 2 goals 4 assists in his last 4 games.

Penalty vs Esteghlal

https://streamable.com/xwbmmx

Two Goals against Gol Gohar

https://streamable.com/lidyfg

https://streamable.com/kp92gh

Two Assists vs Sanat Naft

https://streamable.com/ef3hpf

Penalty vs Nasaji

https://streamable.com/civcwo

Goal vs Tractor

https://streamable.com/q413xo

Penalty vs Havadar