Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I like Amiri, but playing this guy 90 min in TM and Persepolis getting really annoying.
    He can't keep it up for 90 min.
    And there is probably reason why he couldn't do that well in Trabzon.
    Even his spot at TM as starter, ok he add energy all that but with him always in starting line up we lose creativity on the side. I kind getting it at Persepolis but in TM there are too many options on the bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Issue is he's probably fatigued. He has basically played every game possible for 2 years!

Comment

I don't understand WHY pay foreign players who are seating on the bench and not being used(e.g, Radoshevich)?

Our teams are not run like a business. Privatize most teams and let fans manage like a business.

When idiots are in charge, they do not understand cost-benefit analyses and our government budgets(taxes) go to waste.

Both Esteghlal and Persepolis have done hired players so that agents make some money.

Yes, Monday game was terrible. Substitutions were terrible. Waste of time to watch the game.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Corruption baby. Sweet sweet corruption poisoning our footballing infrastructure so profusely that it not only affects our domestic scene which has been long dead for decades but, more worryingly, its stench has spread into TM.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
          I don't understand WHY pay foreign players who are seating on the bench and not being used(e.g, Radoshevich)?

Our teams are not run like a business. Privatize most teams and let fans manage like a business.

When idiots are in charge, they do not understand cost-benefit analyses and our government budgets(taxes) go to waste.

Both Esteghlal and Persepolis have done hired players so that agents make some money.

Yes, Monday game was terrible. Substitutions were terrible. Waste of time to watch the game.
          Yeah seriously.
          Iran sent 3 keepers to some decent euro leagues in recent years and we made another Croatian millionaire as back up lol
          I wouldn't mind if he was no1 but getting back up foreign while you can spend money somewhere else and develop a young kid as back up is ridiculous.

Comment

Reza Asadi should be nowhere near the starting lineup of any PGPL team let alone Persepolis

Comment

I like Amiri, but playing this guy 90 min in TM and Persepolis getting really annoying.
              Even his spot at TM as starter, ok he add energy all that but with him always in starting line up we lose creativity on the side. I kind of getting it at Persepolis but in TM there are too many options on the bench.

He is another one in decline. Will be 34 in Qatar. Expect to see him starting. He is Karim Bagheri’s boy. We are back to mafia days with Skocic regime.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                He is another one in decline. Will be 34 in Qatar. Expect to see him starting. He is Karim Bagheri’s boy. We are back to mafia days with Skocic regime.
                Amiri has been a consistently good player for TM.
                He has had one subpar performance. in the last 2 years for TM. He still runs more than most of our players, is a tank and can play several positions. He is what so many coaches wanted Hajisafi to be.

And Karim Bagheri is not a mafia type guy. He's one of the cleanest people in our football. He keeps quiet and is there mostly because the players respect him and he can control disciplinary issues. He's not selecting lineups.

People were upset he was in our WC18 squad and he was probably in our top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He has had one subpar performance. in the last 2 years for TM. He still runs more than most of our players, is a tank and can play several positions. He is what so many coaches wanted Hajisafi to be.

And Karim Bagheri is not a mafia type guy. He's one of the cleanest people in our football. He keeps quiet and is there mostly because the players respect him and he can control disciplinary issues. He's not selecting lineups.

Agree on Bagheri part.
                  But we all know reason why Amiri is still starting is we suck on left side.Otherwise we have too many option on wingers.
                  I mean nothing justify when you play with 2 CM, one of them pure defensive having another defensive winger in the line up, specially against teams such as Lebanon, Syria, UAE. And when you have lets say Saman, Torabi, Ghaedi, Allahyar, Gholi on the bench.

Comment

they pressed us high
                    for 10 minutesin 2nd half
                    they scored.
                    nassaji did same last games
                    teams know our weakness
                    rb and no ahmadnoor
                    they press us high
                    IF I KNOW this weakness
                    i am sure yahya knows it
                    after today.

also aluminum is our GHORBEH
                    SIYA
                    in the 80s vahdat was our gs.
                    we lost 2 league games
                    in last 35 matches
                    both to aluminum.

DEHGANI WAS HORRIBLE
                    IN HIS DEBUTE

asadi should get move
                    to his original possition of
                    cb
                    sharifi or kamal or love to
                    see amiri next to sarlak.

faraji to rb.

Comment

lak
                      seyed cb
                      asadi cb
                      aghaie lb
                      faraji rb
                      sarlak dmf
                      amiri cmf
                      turabi lw
                      siya nemati rw
                      essa
                      abdi

Comment

Persepolis need to find someone to rotate with Jalal. Either convert Asadi or play Kamal there like before. ( I prefer Kamal as DM).
                        Jalal is 40 and despite being still decent for IPL he can not keep it up for 90 min every match.
                        With Shoja and Kanani around Persepolis often have rested Jalal. Now we are exposing the poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

May I ask what is an indication that a player is finished with TM? I’m talking about guys in their 30s. Stale, static players like Amiri or my favorite Ansarifard or Hajsafi (who voted for the right people to keep his spot). I mean, its pretty obvious their best days are behind them and we have better young players who offer more than just running around. What does it take, a wheelchair or a meltdown (like Masoud)? Or even a situation like Ramin? What serious national team today is still inviting their backup striker or utility player from a decade ago? Are they worth stalling the development of our young players? Some are thinking about Allahyar and Salmani while others are biting their hands at the thought of Ansarifard or Amiri moving on…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            May I ask what is an indication that a player is finished with TM? I’m talking about guys in their 30s. Stale, static players like Amiri or my favorite Ansarifard or Hajsafi (who voted for the right people to keep his spot). I mean, its pretty obvious their best days are behind them and we have better young players who offer more than just running around. What does it take, a wheelchair or a meltdown (like Masoud)? Or even a situation like Ramin? What serious national team today is still inviting their backup striker or utility player from a decade ago? Are they worth stalling the development of our young players? Some are thinking about Allahyar and Salmani while others are biting their hands at the thought of Ansarifard or Amiri moving on…
                            To me its all about physical performance.
                            Someone like Amiri runs better than most 25 year olds we have! If he was late to every tackle (like Hajisafi), or just completely messing everything up (Like Shojaei) - then we could talk about phasing him out... but Amiri hasn't been like that at all.

And i've said this before and I'll say it again. A national team is not a place to develop youth! Youth need to come developed to the national team. Yes they should improve as time goes on, but alot of what we call shortcomings in our football is the responsibility of the clubs and youth football setups.

Comment

Even his spot at TM as starter, ok he add energy all that but with him always in starting line up we lose creativity on the side. I kind of getting it at Persepolis but in TM there are too many options on the bench.

babri jan
                              never been an amiri fan
                              he is like alipour
                              no skills BUT GREAT PHYSICAL ABILITY to make it up.
                              and at 34 he is not in shape as he was even a year
                              a go.
                              both yahya and skovic are scared if they bench him
                              and team dont get result the fans will blame them.
                              as you said he cant create.

i would move asadi to his real position of last defender
                              and put amiri in asadi position.
                              if cq was around amiri probably start matches on the bench for tm

Comment

Rudy Gestede to eses is official.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVx5N54I...dium=copy_link

Comment

Working...
                                X