No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why he took both Isa and Abdi out at HT?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

If the Yamga-Gestede partnership works in attack, Esteghlal will be a serious title contending team this year.

Comment

Our players can't make a single pass today. Team seems like they're on drugs.

Comment

We have been losing our key players every season.
          Replacements this year have been very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Why he took both Isa and Abdi out at HT?
            My personal opinion is that Yahya is not a good man manager. He's more tactical and conditioning focused.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              We have been losing our key players every season.
              Replacements this year have been very poor.
              Any team lose his CM will struggle. Nour was the engine of this team.
              We lost Bashar but he was a fancy mid, was not doing all running, Nour does.
              Will be a long season. And losing to Hilal was just an indicator. We can use lack of matches as excuse but this team is not good enough in mid.

Comment

Assadi killing so many plays that even Amiri got upset.

Comment

Asadi just wrecked another play.
                  What does Golmohamadi see in this guy? He's an embarassment.

Comment

Yahya subbing out Torabi who has been good for Shiri. Lol.

Comment

Khatibi is a decent coach and if he for god sake for once decide to finish a season with his team, Aluminum will be among top 5-6 teams.

Comment

Terrible loss. We played like crap.

Comment

This is on Yahya, taking your two main forwards out at HT?
                          Yahya has no balls. Bring Sharifi instead of Asadi when you need goal, he is not worst than Pahlavan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            This is on Yahya, taking your two main forwards out at HT?
                            Yahya has no balls. Bring Sharifi instead of Asadi when you need goal, he is not worst than Pahlavan.

Again, he's not a good man to man manager.
                            He's almost as robotic as you can get for an Iranian.

Sometimes you just need to change things up and he sticks to the same plan.
                            Losses happen, but this one was a real stinker.

Comment

- Horrible giveaway by Nemati on the goal we conceded. Unfortunately, he hasn't played well for months. I think that at current stage Shiri should be preferred over him, but our situation at RB is worrisome. Our LD isn't much better either. Aghaei seems to have lost his spot to a rather tired Vahid Amiri.

- Abdi is way too inconsistent to be our #1 striker. Great game against Nassaji, but invisible today. And Alekasir lacks fitness to play more than 60 minutes. We are in need of a good striker.

- Asadi is better off as CB, even if the insists to play at DM. There is a reason why coaches at Tractor and St Pölten used him there. Kamyabinia could take his place in midfield if he's fit again. The Kamyabinia - Sarlak combo in midfield worked well in the 2020 ACL.

Comment

I like Amiri, but playing this guy 90 min in TM and Persepolis getting really annoying.
                                He can't keep it up for 90 min.
                                And there is probably reason why he couldn't do that well in Trabzon.
                                Even his spot at TM as starter, ok he add energy all that but with him always in starting line up we lose creativity on the side. I kind of getting it at Persepolis but in TM there are too many options on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X