Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,972 Times in 3,342 Posts

Mohammad Mohebi @ CD Santa Clara | 2021 - 2022

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 559 Posts
    Nice offset to Ghaedi's dumb move

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    Thanks
    How good is he ?

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahsaa View Post
    How good is he ?
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that Belgian goozkhor brought him into the set up and since then he has had his off days but he's been generally quite good and shows real moments of really high potential. His ability to take on players with his physique and technical dribbling reminds me of Taremi.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,871 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Mohebbi was the only good thing Wilmots have done for our football lol

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Great transfer. A lot of fans were preparing for azadari because of Ghaedi, who is honestly a nobody in TM so far. I don’t think he’s even played a total of 90 minutes. It is obvious who the players with the right mentality are…

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mehdi13 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,240 Times in 2,654 Posts
    Mohebbi is a great player. Probably around the same potential as Ghaedi... Wilmots was an awful manager but if there's one thing he was relatively good at even with Belgium was finding star players.

Mohebbi was one of the bright spots in Iran's loss against Iraq in the first leg of the qualifiers back in 2019. He had a very nice assist to Nourollahi after taking on two or three defenders, including Ali Adnan, getting past them and passing the ball to Nourollahi who took the shot and scored.

Let's hope Mohebbi gets his feet wet quickly and impresses for Santa Clara

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,039 Times in 1,514 Posts
    He was injured last year and he came back. He had been called up to TM several times before that. He is very good with a lot of potential and he is only 22. He is definitely one of our TM future prospects. Now that he is in Europe, he should pay special attention to his conditioning and nutrition so that he does not become injury prose considering the higher levels of training and competition.

Go Mohebi!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,567 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Good luck to him this is a great move at a great time in his career.

I think a lot of you guys over rate the guy but I hope he blows up in Portugal and does well.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,212 Times in 7,889 Posts
    Mohebbi is a very explosive player. As a wing that’s how I would describe him. He has raw speed and is quite wiry.

He has a really tremendous shot with right foot, especially cutting in from left side. He also has quick feet and good ability to take and beat defenders consistently. Despite not being super tall (5ft10) he is not short and has good leap, has scored a few nice headers for sepahan.

His pressing work and stamina off the ball is also super strong.

He needs to improve his decision making (when to shoot, when to pass) and consistency. In these two aspect ghayedi is a better player than him for sure, but in terms raw tools to go far in Europe, mohebi is a more complete package.

And in terms of mentality there is no question he has what it takes, he wanted to be legionairre since he made debut for tm and I’m glad he got the chances. Unlike moghanlou I can say confidently he won’t run away from the challenge.

Last year he was in and out of side with injury issues, think those are fully behind him now

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Some pre injury highlights

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 205

You do not have permission to view the list of names.