• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss jam nadideh
    k...... dadeh
    jam kharideh

Comment

Come on, a little bit of character please. Let's not make this forum be like the worst side of our football.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Congrats to eses fans.
        They deserved the title this year.
        We were dealing with too many off the field bs from coaching staffs to the management.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

`No more fans for remaining PGL games.

تمام مسابقات فوتبال بدون تماشاگر شد!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            The real reason is because of Iran Protests. Bastards
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The captain of our hearts. Still prioritizing the average poor Iranian.

At least five guards circled around Vera Ghafouri, one of whom even delivered a message in her ear. Vera spoke under such heavy circumstances.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

AFC Hub's arab mods still refuse to recognize the name Persian Gulf Pro League

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  The real reason is because of Iran Protests. Bastards

Protests yes but main reason is they haven’t figured out the women in stadiums issue yet. Dumb fools.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    https://video.varzesh3.com/video/251...A7%D8%AF%D9%87

great strike by hosseinzadeh. Assist Hardani who scored one himself too. Both should be in TM and are the brightest talents in the league along with Yasin
                    I am a longtime Foolad fan (since 2002) and was disappointed to see Hardani score against his former club. I understand that in professional sports these things are not uncommon.

Quick question: Isn't the point difference between Esteghlal and Persepolis at the moment 63 - 54 = 9, with three matches still left? It seems in theory Persepolis still has a chance to catch up.
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                      I am a longtime Foolad fan (since 2002) and was disappointed to see Hardani score against his former club. I understand that in professional sports these things are not uncommon.
                      Quick question: Isn't the point difference between Esteghlal and Persepolis at the moment 63 - 54 = 9, with three matches still left? It seems in theory Persepolis still has a chance to catch up.

ss was fake champion before the league even started
                      i follow the league 24/7
                      i swear on ali parvin life i am not saying this because
                      i am perspolisi ss fake champion was decided behind
                      close doors for national security reasons.
                      ss jam nadideh
                      k.... dadeh jam kharideh

Comment

Appears that Tabriz now permanently has HD coverage for their games.

Comment

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Shameful behavior by TS fans. The ref had to stop the game at 70’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Keano; 05-19-2022, 09:15 AM.

Comment

After the continuation of stone throwing during corner kicks a second interruption of the match between Perspolis and Tractor at Yadegar resulted in the refs and both teams leaving the pitch for the lockers. This is shameful. Our people need to grow up.

I am sorry to say that it is no accident that we have the government that we have. They say every nation has the government it deserves. We have a long way to go to deserve better.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Unacceptable.
                              Not safe to play there
                              No fan should be allowed for future game there.

Comment

Nekonam won 2-1 today against youngest PGL team and foulad will hold to 4th rank this week
                                for Foulad Sasan Hosseini scored in extra time, He enter the game min 91, That was his 1st goal for Foulad.

Nekonam's fav forwards/wingers yet to score but there are still 2 weeks remains.

Sasan Ansari - Last time scored May 2021-One goal for every 14 games
                                M Reza Abbasi- Last time scored 3 years ago before coming to Foulad One goal for every 39 games

Sasan Ansari 2020-2022
                                06/11/2020 PGL W1 Foulad Zob Ahan 1
                                13/02/2021 PGL W15 Foulad Padideh 1
                                24/05/2021 PGL W20 Foulad Tractor Sazi 1
                                3 3728
                                Mohammadreza Abbasi 2020-2022
                                20/09/2019 PGL W4 Zob Ahan Sanat Naft 1
                                30/07/2021 PGL Foulad Padideh 0
                                19/05/2022 PGL Foulad Sanat Naft 0

Comment

Working...
                                X