for rest of the season.
    they dont suspend ref
    for one bad match
    he probably got caught
    excepting brib and they
    dont want say it
    rest of the season is A LOT

Comment

Salmani need to move to europe asap. Even if it is Croatia, ukraine, Denmark etc. this remind me of Sardar situation at sepahan, even though sardar never got a chance to play.
      IPL coaches are pussy, all result oriented. Even someone like Yahya or Moharam.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Salmani need to move to europe asap. Even if it is Croatia, ukraine, Denmark etc. this remind me of Sardar situation at sepahan, even though sardar never got a chance to play.

Hopefully charleroi will do the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

need to showcase the man so
          teams see him in europe.
          kill talents we are ranked #8 in the latest
          fifa ranking

Comment

While two games have already been played in front of 5k spectators, fans will be banned from the next matchday.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              While two games have already been played in front of 5k spectators, fans will be banned from the next matchday.
              Bc fans didn't respect covid protocol?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                because is persepolis home again
                and derby is next
                and then pp is home again
                that would be 4 stright matches for us at home
                AZIZI KHADEM is esteghlali
                sajadi esteghlali
                THEY DONT WANT US WIN LEAGUE 6 TIMES
                IN THE ROW thats why

Comment

another double header

nsa vs ss 4:30am pcft
                  pp vs nms 6:30 am pcft

Comment

That's apparently the health minister's excuse. He was upset after Esteghlal - Nassaji and told Sajjadi (sports minister) that he would close the stadiums if fans would refuse to abide by the protocols. Ironically, Perspolis fans paid much more attention to the protocols in the second game.

However, it is said that the derby will be played in front of 30k spectators.

Tbh. outdoor football games are not a bigger COVID threat than full cinemas, restaurants, schools and universities. And they are re-opened and require full vaccination.

Comment

That's apparently the health minister's excuse. He was upset after Esteghlal - Nassaji and told Sajjadi (sports minister) that he would close the stadiums if fans would refuse to abide by the protocols. Ironically, Perspolis fans paid much more attention to the protocols in the second game.

However, it is said that the derby will be played in front of 30k spectators.

Tbh. outdoor football games are not a bigger COVID threat than full cinemas, restaurants, schools and universities. And they are re-opened and require full vaccination.
                      From what I saw they didn't respect anything, specifically during SS game.
                      Btw I don't understand why they put all the fans on the same zone while the rest of azadi was empty

Comment

From what I saw they didn't respect anything, specifically during SS game.
                        Btw I don't understand why they put all the fans on the same zone while the rest of azadi was empty
                        People don't listen.
                        A bunch of sarbaz vazife aren't going to bash people's heads in to get them to sit where they should.

Comment

Comment

- Esteghlal has filed a complaint against Gol Gohar and claim that Gol Gohar's new Gabonian striker is not eligible to play in PGPL, since there is no proof on major databases (in particular Transfermarkt) that he played at least 4 NT games for Gabon's senior or U23 team during the past two years.
                            It seems iike Gol Gohar has sent fake documents to Sazman Lig to sign Bocoum.

Gol Gohar's director claimed on Football Bartar that according to a letter from the Gabonian FA, he played 4 games for Gabon against Benin, Rwanda, Liberia and Togo during the last two years - yet in reality, Gabon only faced Benin during the past two years.

Here is the interview: https://footballi.net/video/681047/%...AA%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Foolad 0:0 Tractor

Padideh 0:0 Fajr Sepai

Aluminium Arak 0:0 Zob Ahan

Comment

So many 0-0s. Bunch of scared managers.

Comment

Working...
                                X