Iran Vs Korea (what the Korean fans think) - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iran Vs Korea (what the Korean fans think)

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,092 Times in 8,406 Posts
    Overall, as we say, alot of this is watermelons under our shoulders (hendoone zire shoonehamoon...).

It's good that they're scared of us, but they're still a very good team and can show moments of class. We need to take them seriously as we always do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,012 Times in 1,503 Posts
    I watched Korea's matches on and off and they are going to have a lot of problems IF we play our best game similar to yesterday victory vs Iraq. They are slow, lack creativity and finishing. They scored against Lebanon luckily due to a defensive deflection (yes, we scored against Syria due to a deflection yet we missed Sardar and then our HC and AC on the sidelines and that's why I qualified my first sentence here with a capitalized IF). The worst thing we could do though is to become proud and start underestimating any of our opponents. Even Lebanon had some good runs against Korea and UAE. I like the "We are the underdogs" motto Now if I were the Korean HC, I would focus on getting the most points out of the other four opponents and park the bus when facing Iran relying on counterattacks and be really happy with two draws. That actually worked for us in 2014 campaign in the last game in Korea when we had a single shot on goal and we scored with Gucci's magic.

Go TM!

Thanks
    South Korea will be an excellent test for Skocic, because he will face his first sophisticated (moreso than previous opponents) offense. It’ll be interesting to see his lineup and tactics for that game.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prowess For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Imagine Azmoun, Taremi and Son in the same team, I think they will complement each other well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fairplay For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 148

You do not have permission to view the list of names.